Big Island Weather
Bay Club at Waikoloa
- Bedrooms: 2
- Starting from $225 per night
BAY CLUB AT WAIKOLOA VIRTUAL TOUR
WAIKOLOA BEACH RESORT VIRTUAL TOUR
The Bay Club has a prime location within the Waikoloa Beach Resort. The Bay Club is built on a higher elevation and is surrounded by the Waikoloa Kings Course and the Beach Golf Courses with fairway and mountains views. These two bedroom luxury condominiums are a 20-minute walk to the beautiful crescent-shaped white sand beach, 'Anaeho'omalu Bay, that is great for enjoying a wide variety of water sports or just relaxing. Your immediate neighbors are some of the Hawaii's finest hotels, condominiums, golf courses and the Kings' Shops and Queen's Market Place.
The Bay Club features two swimming pools, Jacuzzi spas, two championship tennis courts, barbecue entertainment area, an exercise room with sauna and an on-site restaurant.
For detailed check-in directions, please click on the following link:
Bay Club at Waikoloa Check In Directions
Amenities at this property include:
- Central air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans for natural ventilation
- Spacious covered lanai
- Fully equipped kitchen with granite counter tops and dishwasher
- Covered carport
- Washer & Dryer with detergent provided
- Wireless Internet at no additional charge
- Iron & Ironing board
- Hair Dryer
- Private gated community
- Two swimming pools and Jacuzzi spas
Gas barbeque areas throughout property
Two tennis courts
Poolside cafe and bar
- Waterfalls and ropical garden pathways throughout
Bay Club at Waikoloa Virtual Tours
- The picturesque white sandy beach 'Anaeho'omalu Bay (A-Bay). Enjoy free use of beach chairs and access to ocean gear rentals, boat tours and beach side food service & refreshments.
- The largest selection of shopping and dining options on the Kohala Coast. Two luxury shopping centers provide visitors with the opportunity to explore a collection of boutique shops, art galleries, coffee shops and an array of restaurants. Weekly events include live Hawaiian music, hula performances, lei-making, a weekly farmers market and other local crafts.
- A gourmet market located within the resort for convenient access to groceries, souvenirs and other essentials.
- Two championship golf courses, one with oceanfront settings. As a guest of the resort enjoy a discounted rate and other seasonal specials.
- Access to the famous Hilton Waikoloa Hotel where visitors can patronize the Kohala Spa and Fitness Center, the tennis facility, the Dolphin Quest program (swim with dolphins!) and any of the various restaurants and services within the hotel grounds.
- Extensive footpaths transverse the resort grounds providing scenic walking/jogging routes and safe pedestrian access.
- The Kings Trail is a well-preserved Hawaiian monument within the resort. Walk in the footsteps of the great King Kamehameha and discover petroglyphs and other Hawaiian artifacts.
- A gas station located at the Kings' Shops for convenient refueling.
- The oceanfront Lava Lava Beach Club, sip Mai Tai’s as you watch the sunset with the sand under your toes!
- Year round entertainment and annual events
like the Lavaman Triathlon in March, the Celebrity Golf Tournament in April,
the Rubber Ducky Race and Firework Show in July and the Food and Wine Festival
Waikoloa Beach Resort Virtual Tours