Big Island Weather
Colony Villas at Waikoloa
- Bedrooms: 2
- Starting from $175 per night
Built in 2003, the Waikoloa Colony Villas is a town home development located along the 15th fairway of the Waikoloa Beach Golf Course. Clustered around a series of small intimate courtyards, these 2 bedroom luxury town homes offer exceptional privacy with no neighbors above or below your residence. Each two-story town home features a complete family-style kitchen, a covered ground floor lanai and spectacular 17' vaulted ceilings on the main floor. The location provides access to views that extend from upcountry mountain slopes to broad fairway expanses.
This gated community excels in family recreation. It features two swimming pools, two whirlpool spas, a fitness center and a hard-court tennis court. There is a community clubhouse with an outdoor gathering space, kitchen and lounge exclusive to Colony Villa guests. There are also various BBQ facilities located throughout the property. Come experience the spacious town home living of the Colony Villas just minutes from all the spectacular activities available at the famous Waikoloa Beach Resort.
For detailed check-in directions, please click on the following link:
Colony Villas at Waikoloa Check In Directions
Amenities at this property include:
- Two story free-standing town home design
- Central air-conditioning
- 17' vaulted ceilings in living area
- Ceiling fans for natural ventilation
- Large covered ground-floor lanai
- Fully equipped kitchen with granite counter tops and dishwasher
- European-style cabinetry
- Marble bath counter tops
- Soaking tub and dual vanities in master bath
- Washer & Dryer with detergent provided
- Wireless Internet at no additional charge
- Iron & Ironing board
- Hair Dryer
- Private parking stall for each town home
- Located on the 15th fairway with expansive landscape views
- Secure gated entrance
- Clubhouse with outdoor gathering space and lounge
- Two swimming pools and one hot tub
Private hard-court tennis court
Community BBQ areas located throughout property
Colony Villas at Waikoloa Virtual Tours
- The picturesque white sandy beach 'Anaeho'omalu Bay (A-Bay). Enjoy free use of beach chairs and access to ocean gear rentals, boat tours and beach side food service & refreshments.
- The largest selection of shopping and dining options on the Kohala Coast. Two luxury shopping centers provide visitors with the opportunity to explore a collection of boutique shops, art galleries, coffee shops and an array of restaurants. Weekly events include live Hawaiian music, hula performances, lei-making, a weekly farmers market and other local crafts.
- A gourmet market located within the resort for convenient access to groceries, souvenirs and other essentials.
- Two championship golf courses, one with oceanfront settings. As a guest of the resort enjoy a discounted rate and other seasonal specials.
- Access to the famous Hilton Waikoloa Hotel where visitors can patronize the Kohala Spa and Fitness Center, the tennis facility, the Dolphin Quest program (swim with dolphins!) and any of the various restaurants and services within the hotel grounds.
- Extensive footpaths transverse the resort grounds providing scenic walking/jogging routes and safe pedestrian access.
- The Kings Trail is a well-preserved Hawaiian monument within the resort. Walk in the footsteps of the great King Kamehameha and discover petroglyphs and other Hawaiian artifacts.
- A gas station located at the Kings' Shops for convenient refueling.
- The oceanfront Lava Lava Beach Club, sip Mai Tai’s as you watch the sunset with the sand under your toes!
- Year round entertainment and annual events
like the Lavaman Triathlon in March, the Celebrity Golf Tournament in April,
the Rubber Ducky Race and Firework Show in July and the Food and Wine Festival
Waikoloa Beach Resort Virtual Tours