Big Island Weather
Kolea at Waikoloa
- Bedrooms: 2-3 for Condos; 4 for Homes
- Condos starting at $275-$399 per night; Homes starting at $1399 per night
Built in 2005, Kolea is a luxury oceanfront property. This extraordinary
site nestled around Anaeho'omalu Bay ("A" Bay) at Waikoloa Beach Resort
has remained a wonder for Hawaiians who gloried in its protected waters.
Kolea is the only property in Waikoloa with a beachfront location. "A"
Bay is a beach famed for its soft sands and gentle waters.
Features of these beautiful 2 and 3 bedroom villas include air-conditioning, stone flooring in the common areas, gourmet kitchens with natural stone counter tops, African mahogany cabinetry, granite counter-tops and a built-in wine cabinet. The 9' x 18' retractable pocket doors bring together the lanai and living areas with ease. The lanai features an outdoor living/dining area, with a gas grill, Koa cabinetry, bar, sink, and under-counter wine cooler.
Private homes are beautifully furnished with similar features as the villas but they also offer spacious floor plans, complete privacy and a private pool with hot tub.
Kolea is a retreat with special touches like the Beach Club Pavilion featuring a natural lava hot tub, infinity edge pool, and a children's pool with a sand bottom and waterfall. This gated-oceanfront community provides true resort living in every sense of the word. From here, one can walk to the Hilton's incomparable Kohala Spa and ocean-side restaurants, two championship golf courses, and variety of imaginative shops that round out Waikoloa Resort life.
For detailed check-in directions, please click on the following link: Waikoloa Resort Check In Directions
Amenities at this property include:
- No extra charge for check-out cleaning
- Private-gated entrance
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans in main living and master bedroom areas
- Ocean and garden views
- Gourmet kitchen
- Custom interiors
- Fully furnished laundry room with Washer/Dryer
- Private elevator entrance to second and third floor villas
- Direct access to white sand beach
- Beach Club Pavilion with dining area
- Infinity edge pool overlooking the shoreline
- Natural lava spa hot tub with sand bottom
- Children's pool, complete with sand bottom and waterfall
- Open-air cabana with tables and chairs
- Health Hale, where you can exercise and enjoy views of the pool and the ocean
- 36 holes of championship golf
- Best shopping and dining selection on the Kohala Coast
- Two world- class hotels nearby
- Tennis Facility nearby
- Scenic jogging paths
- SKM resort check-in office open 7 days a week
- Maintenance staff on site to serve SKM guests
- Special Discounted Golf Rates
- Kids Stay Free