Big Island Weather
Kolea at Waikoloa
- Bedrooms: 2-3 for Condos; 4 for Homes
- Condos starting at $269 per night; Homes starting at $1795 per night
KOLEA AT WAIKOKOA VIRTUAL TOUR
WAIKOLOA BEACH RESORT VIRTUAL TOUR
Built in 2005, Kolea is a luxury oceanfront property. This extraordinary site nestled around Anaeho'omalu Bay ("A" Bay) at Waikoloa Beach Resort has remained a wonder for Hawaiians who gloried in its protected waters. Kolea is the only property in Waikoloa with a beachfront location. "A" Bay is a beach famed for its soft sands and gentle waters.
Features of these beautiful 2 and 3 bedroom villas include air-conditioning, stone flooring in the common areas, gourmet kitchens with natural stone counter tops, African mahogany cabinetry, granite counter-tops and a built-in wine cabinet. The 9' x 18' retractable pocket doors bring together the lanai and living areas with ease. The lanai features an outdoor living/dining area, with a gas grill, Koa cabinetry, bar, sink, and under-counter wine cooler.
Private homes are beautifully furnished with similar features as the villas but they also offer spacious floor plans, complete privacy and a private pool with hot tub.
Kolea is a retreat with special touches like the Beach Club Pavilion featuring a natural lava hot tub, infinity edge pool, and a children's pool with a sand bottom and waterfall. This gated-oceanfront community provides true resort living in every sense of the word. From here, one can walk to the Hilton's incomparable Kohala Spa and ocean-side restaurants, two championship golf courses, and variety of imaginative shops that round out Waikoloa Resort life.
For detailed check-in directions, please click on the following link:
Kolea at Waikoloa Check In Directions
Amenities at this property include:
- Wireless internet access at no additional charge
- Central Air-Conditioning
- Over 9’ high ceilings throughout
- Ceiling fans for natural ventilation
- Large open living area with custom interiors
- Master bedroom suite with over-sized walk-in shower and soaking tub
- Guest bedrooms with attached full bathrooms
- African Mahogany cabinets and doors
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Washer and dryer with detergents provided
- Tall pocket sliding doors for indoor outdoor entertaining
- Spacious covered lanai with gas BBQ and wet bar
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Premier oceanfront location with direct access to A-Bay
- Private gated entrance
- Private oceanfront recreation center with open-air cabana, tables, chairs and couches for lounging, pool towels, an infinity edge pool, lava rock hot tub and a children’s pool complete with sandy bottom and waterfall. Business desk for printing boarding passes and tickets only.
- Exercise room with Life Fitness cardio equipment
Kolea at Waikoloa Virtual Tours
- The picturesque white sandy beach 'Anaeho'omalu Bay (A-Bay). Enjoy free use of beach chairs and access to ocean gear rentals, boat tours and beach side food service & refreshments.
- The largest selection of shopping and dining options on the Kohala Coast. Two luxury shopping centers provide visitors with the opportunity to explore a collection of boutique shops, art galleries, coffee shops and an array of restaurants. Weekly events include live Hawaiian music, hula performances, lei-making, a weekly farmers market and other local crafts.
- A gourmet market located within the resort for convenient access to groceries, souvenirs and other essentials.
- Two championship golf courses, one with oceanfront settings. As a guest of the resort enjoy a discounted rate and other seasonal specials.
- Access to the famous Hilton Waikoloa Hotel where visitors can patronize the Kohala Spa and Fitness Center, the tennis facility, the Dolphin Quest program (swim with dolphins!) and any of the various restaurants and services within the hotel grounds.
- Extensive footpaths transverse the resort grounds providing scenic walking/jogging routes and safe pedestrian access.
- The Kings Trail is a well-preserved Hawaiian monument within the resort. Walk in the footsteps of the great King Kamehameha and discover petroglyphs and other Hawaiian artifacts.
- A gas station located at the Kings' Shops for convenient refueling.
- The oceanfront Lava Lava Beach Club, sip Mai Tai’s as you watch the sunset with the sand under your toes!
- Year round entertainment and annual events
like the Lavaman Triathlon in March, the Celebrity Golf Tournament in April,
the Rubber Ducky Race and Firework Show in July and the Food and Wine Festival
Waikoloa Beach Resort Virtual Tours