Big Island Weather
The Cape at Mauna Lani 3
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Lani Resort
- 4 bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Enjoy elegant island living only a few steps away from the coastline in a spacious private home in the exclusive Cape at Mauna Lani community. This beautiful ocean-side residence features four en suite bedrooms, a private infinity pool and hot tub, and stunning ocean and golf course views. Guests will have walking access to the private Beach Club and restaurant as well as other world renowned amenities of the Mauna Lani Resort.
The home is elegantly appointed with flagstone floors and vaulted ceilings. The perfect blend of peaceful Hawaiian living coupled with modern amenities, Cape 3 has a media room featuring a digital home theatre system with a large screen TV, DVD & VCR. There is wireless internet throughout and a multi-room music player. The spacious gourmet kitchen is accented with Koa cabinets, granite countertops and commercial grade appliances. There is ample seating for meals and entertainment including two bar areas, an indoor formal dining room and a large outdoor patio set. The living room and formal dining area flow outside to the lanai and pool area through fully recessed glass doors.
A special feature of the Cape 3 home is the resort-worthy outdoor deck area that surrounds the pool. There is dining for eight and a cooking area complete with a combination gas grill, rotisserie and smoker. A full wet bar equipped with a large flat screen TV is great for watching games or to entertain the kids. Relish in the tropical sun on the private pool deck overlooking the golf course and ocean.
The master suite of this extraordinary home features an expansive ocean view, a walk-in closet, king size bed, a luxurious soaking tub and rain shower. The second and third bedrooms also have king size beds and the trappings of master suite. The fourth bedroom has a queen size bed. Each bedroom enjoys a private attached bathroom. For maximum comfort all bedrooms have separate air-conditioning controls and each bedroom has a TV. The bedrooms are all very private and situated to access outdoor gardens protected by a privacy wall. There are two additional half baths, one off of the kitchen and one outdoors by the pool.
The Cape also offers a wonderful and well appointed "ohana" or separate structure on the same property. The ohana is carpeted and features a kitchenette, one bedroom with a king size bed, a bathroom with shower and a living area with a twin bed and futon. Also provided for outdoor dining or relaxing is a table for two on the lanai. The ohana rents for $250 per night, plus tax and will only be available in combination with renting the main home. Please call us if you are wanting to include the ohana in your rental.
All South Kohala Management guests have access to the Mauna Lani Beach Club (including beach chairs and parking), discounted rates at Mauna Lani South and North Golf Course, Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Center, Mauna Lani Tennis facility and the Mauna Lani Spa.
A check-out cleaning fee of $495 + tax applies to the rental of the main home; $550 + tax for rental including the ohana. This fee will be collected with the initial deposit. Guests of this home will receive maid service twice per week at no additional charge. Laundry facilities, detergents and toiletries are provided for use during your stay.
5 night minimum (7 night minimum during Christmas)
HI ID #20163698-01
Amenities at this property include:
- 5,000 square feet of combined living area with exceptional ocean views
- Large infinity pool and hot tub
- Large outdoor cooking area with gas grill, rotisserie and smoker
- Full wet bar with a large outdoor flat screen TV
- Separate media room with digital home theater system
- Gourmet kitchen with commercial grade appliances
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms with individual controls
- Vaulted ceilings with fans for natural ventilation
- Each bedroom has its own private bathroom TV
- Wireless internet access
- Washer & dryer with detergent provided
- Once a week maid service at no additional charge
- Short walk to the Beach Club along the beach trail
- Guests of this property will have access to the exclusive Mauna Lani Beach Club and a parking access card will be provided upon check in. Enjoy free use of the lounge chairs and showering facilities. Dine at NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and rent ocean gear seaside.
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.