Big Island Weather
The Cape at Mauna Lani 8
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Lani Resort
- 7 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
Halekailani, or "House of the Heavenly Sea," is one of the most spectacular oceanfront residences on the famed Kohala coastline. This extraordinary home is situated on over one acre of land with 320 feet of unobstructed ocean frontage.
Halekailani, the pinnacle of luxurious resort living, features over 10,000 square feet of beautifully crafted living space. The 7 bedrooms, 7 full and 2 half baths provide lavish space for up to 12 guests. Key features include a heated indoor swimming lagoon with waterfall, an outdoor oceanfront swimming pool and two jetted spas. Sumptuous and romantic double master suites are complete with every comfort. The home also includes an exercise room and sauna. Step through the grand sculpted gates to a seductive courtyard oasis of tumbling waterfalls, tranquil pools and brilliant tropical foliage...a private Shangri-La at the center of this extraordinary residence. The grandeur unfolds upon entering this palatial home, an alluring blend of Old World European style and Hawaiian ambiance, from the stately rotundas to the rich marble and Tuscan columns. An astounding ocean view and sweeping staircase give way to the impressive living and dining area with glass walls that slide away, creating an open-air pavilion flanked by glittering pools and the soothing surf.
**The availability for this home is not displayed publicly. A blocked calendar does not indicate that the home is occupied. Please call our Reservations Department directly for availability & rates. This home cannot be booked online.
Amenities at this property include:
- 3,800 square feet of living area
- 2,000 square feet of outdoor living space
- 36' x 31' infinity pool (6'-12' in depth) and hot tub
- Large grassy yard
- Outdoor built-in gas BBQ grill
- Wolf commercial range
- Separate media room with large TV
- Air-conditioning or ceiling fans
- Each bedroom has its own private bath and flat screen TV
- Wireless internet access
- Washer & dryer with detergent provided
- Once a week maid service at not additional charge
- Guests of this property will have access to the exclusive Mauna Lani Beach Club and a parking access card will be provided upon check in. Enjoy free use of the lounge chairs and showering facilities. Dine at NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and rent ocean gear seaside.
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.