Big Island Weather
Champion Ridge at Mauna Lani 16
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Lani Resort
- 3 bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
This spectacular, brand new 3 bedroom, 4.5 bath home is located at the prestigious Champion Ridge at Mauna Lani Resort. This spacious home offers over 3,800 sq. ft. of living area and is nicely furnished with tropical Hawaiian decor. Features include a spacious kitchen complete with 6 burner stainless Wolf commercial range and custom cherry cabinets. There are granite counter tops and travertine floors throughout the kitchen as well as the entire interior of the home and lanai.
The large private pool (unheated) and hot tub is perfect for lap swimming, family fun or just relaxing. With over 2,000 square feet, the lanai provides ample space for outdoor enjoyment. The media room offers a large screen TV, a sensational speaker system and allows use of a CD, DVD, radio, or Ipod which can be setup and then individually controlled in the main rooms of the home including the lanai.
The oversized bedroom suites each feature a private bath and flat screen TV. The master suite and second bedroom offers a king bed, while the third bedroom offers two queen beds. Other features include high speed internet, a large lawn and beautiful landscaping.
* HI ID #W91506961-01
Amenities at this property include:
- 3,800 square feet of living area
- 2,000 square feet of outdoor living space
- 36' x 31' infinity pool (6'-12' in depth) and hot tub
- Large grassy yard
- Outdoor built-in gas BBQ grill
- Wolf commercial range
- Separate media room with large TV
- Air-conditioning or ceiling fans
- Each bedroom has its own private bath and flat screen TV
- Wireless internet access
- Washer & dryer with detergent provided
- Once a week maid service at no additional charge
- Guests of this property will have access to the exclusive Mauna Lani Beach Club and a parking access card will be provided upon check in. Enjoy free use of the lounge chairs and showering facilities. Dine at NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and rent ocean gear seaside.
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.
As repeat renters with South Kohala we were once again very impressed with their service. In particular, Ruby and Ashley and several others were most helpful and very accommodating in addressing whatever concerns we had on a very timely basis. In short, the service provided by South Kohala was all round excellent. As regards the home we stayed in, #16 Champion Ridge, we were overall very pleased with it. Being a property up for sale, it was not furnished quite as extensively as our previous rental and showed a fews signs of wear and tear but we had no major complaints. The pool was excellent and the only real improvement would be to have screens for the sliding recessed patio doors throughout the home; screens would have allowed us to leave the doors open and enjoy the breezes from the trade winds thus allowing us to turn off the air con; without the screens we were forced to leave the doors closed to prevent insects,etc from invading the house. However, overall very satisfied with the home with its separate guest suites.
-John T, Calgary, AB, Canada