Big Island Weather
Fairway Villas at Waikoloa N31
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Waikoloa Beach Resort
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
* 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath, third floor unit with loft.
* Beautifully furnished with tropical decor.
* Home theater system with 40" HD flat screen TV and DVD.
* Master bedroom has a king bed with a flat screen TV.
* Second bedroom has a queen bed.
* The loft has a full and twin size bed.
* View overlooks the Kings' lake and golf course.
* Easy access to beaches, restaurants and shopping
* Free WIFI internet access.
* Third floor unit accessible by elevator.
* HI ID #W07592746-01
Amenities at this property include:
- Wireless internet access at no additional charge
- Central air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans for natural ventilation
- Fully equipped kitchens with granite counter tops and dishwasher
- 9’ ceilings throughout
- Jacuzzi soaking tubs in master bathroom
- Washer and dryer with detergents provided
- Covered lanai with excellent golf course views
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Expansive fairway, resort and mountain views
- Private gated entrance
- Short walking distance to 2 shopping centers and grocery store
- Infinity edge pool overlooking the 9th hole and King’s lake
- Elevated hot tub
- Fitness room with cardio and weight equipment
- Outdoor picnic and dining area with gas BBQ's and ice machine
- Free wireless internet at recreation facilities
- Reserved parking (garages and carports for select units)
Elevators in all multi-level buildings
Fairway Villas at Waikoloa Virtual Tours
- The picturesque white sandy beach 'Anaeho'omalu Bay (A-Bay). Enjoy free use of beach chairs and access to ocean gear rentals, boat tours and beach side food service & refreshments.
- The largest selection of shopping and dining options on the Kohala Coast. Two luxury shopping centers provide visitors with the opportunity to explore a collection of boutique shops, art galleries, coffee shops and an array of restaurants. Weekly events include live Hawaiian music, hula performances, lei-making, a weekly farmers market and other local crafts.
- A gourmet market located within the resort for convenient access to groceries, souvenirs and other essentials.
- Two championship golf courses, one with oceanfront settings. As a guest of the resort enjoy a discounted rate and other seasonal specials.
- Access to the famous Hilton Waikoloa Hotel where visitors can patronize the Kohala Spa and Fitness Center, the tennis facility, the Dolphin Quest program (swim with dolphins!) and any of the various restaurants and services within the hotel grounds.
- Extensive footpaths transverse the resort grounds providing scenic walking/jogging routes and safe pedestrian access.
- The Kings Trail is a well-preserved Hawaiian monument within the resort. Walk in the footsteps of the great King Kamehameha and discover petroglyphs and other Hawaiian artifacts.
- A gas station located at the Kings' Shops for convenient refueling.
- The oceanfront Lava Lava Beach Club, sip Mai Tai’s as you watch the sunset with the sand under your toes!
- Year round entertainment and annual events
like the Lavaman Triathlon in March, the Celebrity Golf Tournament in April,
the Rubber Ducky Race and Firework Show in July and the Food and Wine Festival
Waikoloa Beach Resort Virtual Tours
June 5, 2014
This was a perfect location for our family of 12 to stay during our first visit to Hawaii. My husband and I have traveled to the other 49 states and decided since Hawaii was the 50th state in the union Hawaii is where we needed to visit for our 50th wedding anniversary. The two condos (N31 & D6) were perfect for us. We could not have ask for a better place to stay. The location was ideal for us to return to each evening. I do not know of any way to improve the unit we stayed in. If we ever visit the area again we will stay at one of your locations. Thanks for helping us make this a trip of a life time for our entire family.
Betty R, Covington, LA
My Family really enjoyed ourselves. The service was great, the location of our unit was perfect. We didn't have to leave our unit to watch the fireworks, which made it ideal since we had two toddlers and they just went straight to bed after the fireworks. We plan on staying with you again next year for the 4th of July. Thank you very much.
Denise P, Kailua-Kona, HI
This was our second stay in this Fairway Villa. The condo is clean, bright and spacious with a beautiful lanai. Our family loved the location-close to the beach, restaurants, shopping and an easy drive to Kailua, Waimea or North Kohala. We took advantage of the pool and gas grills next door to the condo. Having a full kitchen made it easier for us to try a variety of local foods, especially from the farmers markets. The grounds are beautiful, the staff are friendly and helpful - made us feel welcome and at home. We are already looking forward to our next visit!
Christine M., Omaha, NE
The service and help we received upon arrival was excellent. We picked this condo because we had previously rented it and enjoyed the layout and location of the condo. We had a very pleasant experience!
Paul & Lisa F., Hollis, NH