Big Island Weather
Fairways at Mauna Lani 1304
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Lani Resort
- 2 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
* 2 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath townhome.
* Nicely furnished with Asian decor.
* Beautiful view from the lanai with it's own built-in BBQ grill.
* Living room features a sofa sleeper, TV, DVD player & stereo system.
* Master bedroom has a king size bed.
* Second bedroom has a queen size bed.
* Located near the pool area.
* High Speed internet access.
* Non smoking unit and lanai.
* Unit will accommodate six people.
* A check-out cleaning fee of $175 + tax will be collected with the initial deposit.
* HI ID #W24843910-01.
Amenities at this property include:
- Gated community with 20 acres of lush landscaping
- Bordering the 4th and 12th fairways of the Mauna Lani Golf Course
- Located between the Fairmont Orchid and the Shops at Mauna Lani
- Recreation area with hotel-size swimming pool
- Lava rock-waterfall hot tub
- Exercise room with cardio and weight-lifting equipment
- Cabana and Barbeque facility
- Non-smoking property
- Guests of this property will have access to the exclusive Mauna Lani Beach Club and a parking access card will be provided upon check in. Enjoy free use of the lounge chairs and showering facilities. Dine at NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and rent ocean gear seaside.
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.