Big Island Weather
Fairways at Mauna Lani 901
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Lani Resort
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
* 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath town home.
* Nice tropical decor with views of the 12th fairway.
* Living room features a large flat screen television and sofa sleeper.
* Master bedroom upstairs has a king size bed and lanai.
* Second bedroom downstairs has a queen size bed.
* Free WIFI access.
* HI ID #W35639731-01.
Amenities at this property include:
- Gated community with 20 acres of lush landscaping
- Bordering the 4th and 12th fairways of the Mauna Lani Golf Course
- Located between the Fairmont Orchid and the Shops at Mauna Lani
- Recreation area with hotel-size swimming pool
- Lava rock-waterfall hot tub
- Exercise room with cardio and weight-lifting equipment
- Cabana and Barbeque facility
- Non-smoking property
- Guests of this property will have access to the exclusive Mauna Lani Beach Club and a parking access card will be provided upon check in. Enjoy free use of the lounge chairs and showering facilities. Dine at NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and rent ocean gear seaside.
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.
We had a wonderful, short stay at this gorgeous unit. Had
everything we needed and plenty of room. It IS quite a ways to the beach club,
although I walked back from there one day - good exercise and a nice walk.
Could not have been easier to check in, etc., even though we arrived
"after hours". Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Close to the
shops at Mauna Lani, but beware that the grocery there is small and expensive,
as is the norm in Hawaii, it seems. If you'll be making a trip into Kona
anyway, stock up at Target or whatever while in town. Thanks so much for
letting us use your condo - wish we were there right now!!
- Sharon S., Rochester, NY