Big Island Weather
Hali'i Kai at Waikoloa 14H
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Waikoloa Beach Resort
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
* 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath ground floor unit in a great location.
* Spectacular oceanfront views from the lanai and living room area.
* Living room beautifully furnished with a flat screen TV and DVD player.
* Wireless internet.
* Den area has a sofa sleeper and desk.
* Master bedroom has a king size bed and TV.
* Second bedroom features a queen size bed and TV.
* Non smoking unit and lanai.
* Unit will accommodate a party of six.
* A check-out cleaning fee of $95 + tax will be collected with the initial deposit on all stays from 12/15/14.
* 5 night minimum throughout the year, 7 night minimum over Christmas.
* HI ID #W40240186-01
Amenities at this property include:
- The picturesque white sandy beach 'Anaeho'omalu Bay (A-Bay). Enjoy free use of beach chairs and access to ocean gear rentals, boat tours and beach side food service & refreshments.
- The largest selection of shopping and dining options on the Kohala Coast. Two luxury shopping centers provide visitors with the opportunity to explore a collection of boutique shops, art galleries, coffee shops and an array of restaurants. Weekly events include live Hawaiian music, hula performances, lei-making, a weekly farmers market and other local crafts.
- A gourmet market located within the resort for convenient access to groceries, souvenirs and other essentials.
- Two championship golf courses, one with oceanfront settings. As a guest of the resort enjoy a discounted rate and other seasonal specials.
- Access to the famous Hilton Waikoloa Hotel where visitors can patronize the Kohala Spa and Fitness Center, the tennis facility, the Dolphin Quest program (swim with dolphins!) and any of the various restaurants and services within the hotel grounds.
- Extensive footpaths transverse the resort grounds providing scenic walking/jogging routes and safe pedestrian access.
- The Kings Trail is a well-preserved Hawaiian monument within the resort. Walk in the footsteps of the great King Kamehameha and discover petroglyphs and other Hawaiian artifacts.
- A gas station located at the Kings' Shops for convenient refueling.
- The oceanfront Lava Lava Beach Club, sip Mai Tai’s as you watch the sunset with the sand under your toes!
- Year round entertainment and annual events
like the Lavaman Triathlon in March, the Celebrity Golf Tournament in April,
the Rubber Ducky Race and Firework Show in July and the Food and Wine Festival
Waikoloa Beach Resort Virtual Tours
My family and I recently spent a week in this unit (and one other one) and the only bad part was leaving it. Four adults fit perfectly in the unit and never once did we feel at all cramped.The location cannot be beaten; the water was right in front of us and the lovely (and cool) lanai was perfect for breakfast, lunch and evening cocktails watching the sun set. The pool area was just a couple of short steps away and our entire family (6 adults and 2 children) loved it. The service and staff at the pool area (complete with hot tub and restaurant!) was so nice; we felt immediately welcome. Parking is great (we had 3 cars between us all). The unit was immaculate. We cannot wait to return! -Martha M, Honolulu, HI
clean and nicely furnished 2 bedroom, loved the ocean view, saw whales
and rainbows each day. Kitchen had everything I needed. Family of 5 fit
perfectly. The den with the hide-a-bed was a nice surprise. Will
return!!! -Linda S, Redmond, WA
Absolutely perfect!! Gorgeous inside and out! Best location! SHORT walk to the pool and restaurant! Facilities are TOP NOTCH!
Kristin R, Portland, OR
Our stay was everything we hoped it would be. Hali'i Kai is a beautiful property and 14H a fantastic unit. The staff in the pool area is excellent, particularly Ben. Loved having the pool so close and the bar and grill that is located in the pool area. Shopping and restaurants in the Villages is great and so convenient. The view from 14H is beautiful and the sunsets amazing. The kitchen was well-equipped. The ceiling fans add to the comfort. The art work is original and beautiful.
Nancy W., El Dorado Hills, CA