Big Island Weather
Hali'i Kai at Waikoloa 15D
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Waikoloa Beach Resort
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
* 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath second floor unit located only 50 yards from the ocean!
* Relax on the oceanfront lanai with a wet bar.
* Gourmet kitchen for culinary enthusiasts.
* Wireless internet.
* Living Room equipped with a large flat screen TV.
* Master bedroom features a king size bed and TV.
* Second bedroom features a king size bed and TV.
* Non smoking unit and lanai.
* No Garage access.
* Unit will accommodate a party of four.
* A check-out cleaning fee of $95 + tax will be collected with the initial deposit on all stays from 12/15/14.
* 5 night minimum throughout the year, 7 night minimum over Christmas.
* HI ID #W44973668-01
Amenities at this property include:
- The picturesque white sandy beach 'Anaeho'omalu Bay (A-Bay). Enjoy free use of beach chairs and access to ocean gear rentals, boat tours and beach side food service & refreshments.
- The largest selection of shopping and dining options on the Kohala Coast. Two luxury shopping centers provide visitors with the opportunity to explore a collection of boutique shops, art galleries, coffee shops and an array of restaurants. Weekly events include live Hawaiian music, hula performances, lei-making, a weekly farmers market and other local crafts.
- A gourmet market located within the resort for convenient access to groceries, souvenirs and other essentials.
- Two championship golf courses, one with oceanfront settings. As a guest of the resort enjoy a discounted rate and other seasonal specials.
- Access to the famous Hilton Waikoloa Hotel where visitors can patronize the Kohala Spa and Fitness Center, the tennis facility, the Dolphin Quest program (swim with dolphins!) and any of the various restaurants and services within the hotel grounds.
- Extensive footpaths transverse the resort grounds providing scenic walking/jogging routes and safe pedestrian access.
- The Kings Trail is a well-preserved Hawaiian monument within the resort. Walk in the footsteps of the great King Kamehameha and discover petroglyphs and other Hawaiian artifacts.
- A gas station located at the Kings' Shops for convenient refueling.
- The oceanfront Lava Lava Beach Club, sip Mai Tai’s as you watch the sunset with the sand under your toes!
- Year round entertainment and annual events
like the Lavaman Triathlon in March, the Celebrity Golf Tournament in April,
the Rubber Ducky Race and Firework Show in July and the Food and Wine Festival
Waikoloa Beach Resort Virtual Tours
Great gourmet kitchen, great view from balcony. Comfortable
step in shower. Edward M, Rancho Murieta, CA
June 12, 2014
Unit 15D was superior in every way. We found it to be beautifully furnished with thoughtful items provided (beach towels, cooler, etc.) so that as short term guests we did not have to rush out and buy these things. The grounds, pool, and view were lovely and excellent service was provided poolside.
Susan C, San Francisco, CA
Easy enough to book through South Kohala Management. The unit had all we could ask for, and more. Cannot imagine a better location for privacy and quiet. Will book this unit every time we revisit the Big Island.
Gary F, Breckenridge, CO
We rented a 2 bedroom condo at Halii Kai which was right up front on the ocean with whales going by. The property and gardens were beautiful and well kept. There were beach toys and chairs in the condo to take with us. All the best amenities in the condo and a short walk to the big pool. Pool bar waitresses, food and drinks were very enjoyable. We loved our vacation in 15D. Thank you!
Laureen D., Hansville, WA