Big Island Weather
Kolea at Waikoloa 3A
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Waikoloa Beach Resort
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
* 3 Bedroom, 3 Bath ground floor unit.
* All bedrooms have new bamboo hardwood flooring and private bathrooms.
* Lanai has a built in gas BBQ with comfortable outdoor furniture.
* Gourmet kitchen features Viking appliances and sub-zero refrigerator.
* Living room features TV/DVD/DVR.
* Master bedroom has a king bed and private deck.
* Second bedroom has a queen bed.
* Third bedroom has twin beds and lanai access.
* TV's in all bedrooms with digital cable.
* No garage access.
* Free high speed wireless internet access.
* HI ID #W82668891-01
Amenities at this property include:
- Wireless internet access at no additional charge
- Central Air-Conditioning
- Over 9’ high ceilings throughout
- Ceiling fans for natural ventilation
- Large open living area with custom interiors
- Master bedroom suite with over-sized walk-in shower and soaking tub
- Guest bedrooms with attached full bathrooms
- African Mahogany cabinets and doors
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Washer and dryer with detergents provided
- Tall pocket sliding doors for indoor outdoor entertaining
- Spacious covered lanai with gas BBQ and wet bar
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Premier oceanfront location with direct access to A-Bay
- Private gated entrance
- Private oceanfront recreation center with open-air cabana, tables, chairs and couches for lounging, pool towels, an infinity edge pool, lava rock hot tub and a children’s pool complete with sandy bottom and waterfall. Business desk for printing boarding passes and tickets only.
- Exercise room with Life Fitness cardio equipment
Kolea at Waikoloa Virtual Tours
- The picturesque white sandy beach 'Anaeho'omalu Bay (A-Bay). Enjoy free use of beach chairs and access to ocean gear rentals, boat tours and beach side food service & refreshments.
- The largest selection of shopping and dining options on the Kohala Coast. Two luxury shopping centers provide visitors with the opportunity to explore a collection of boutique shops, art galleries, coffee shops and an array of restaurants. Weekly events include live Hawaiian music, hula performances, lei-making, a weekly farmers market and other local crafts.
- A gourmet market located within the resort for convenient access to groceries, souvenirs and other essentials.
- Two championship golf courses, one with oceanfront settings. As a guest of the resort enjoy a discounted rate and other seasonal specials.
- Access to the famous Hilton Waikoloa Hotel where visitors can patronize the Kohala Spa and Fitness Center, the tennis facility, the Dolphin Quest program (swim with dolphins!) and any of the various restaurants and services within the hotel grounds.
- Extensive footpaths transverse the resort grounds providing scenic walking/jogging routes and safe pedestrian access.
- The Kings Trail is a well-preserved Hawaiian monument within the resort. Walk in the footsteps of the great King Kamehameha and discover petroglyphs and other Hawaiian artifacts.
- A gas station located at the Kings' Shops for convenient refueling.
- The oceanfront Lava Lava Beach Club, sip Mai Tai’s as you watch the sunset with the sand under your toes!
- Year round entertainment and annual events
like the Lavaman Triathlon in March, the Celebrity Golf Tournament in April,
the Rubber Ducky Race and Firework Show in July and the Food and Wine Festival
Waikoloa Beach Resort Virtual Tours