Big Island Weather
Kumulani at Mauna Kea D3
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Kea Resort
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
* 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath second floor unit with ocean and mountain views.
* Spacious lanai - great for relaxing.
* Elegantly decorated in signature Tommy Bahama furnishings.
* Living room has a TV/DVD/VCR and CD player.
* Master bedroom has a king size bed, TV, and large bathtub.
* Second bedroom has a queen size bed, TV, and private bathroom.
* Sofa sleeper located in the den area.
* Free Wireless internet.
* HI ID #W30228294-01
Amenities at this property include:
- Security gated entry
- Recreation center with lap pool and hot tub
- Barbeque and outdoor dining facilities
- Overlooks the Hapuna Golf Course
- Two of the best white sand beaches in Hawaii (Hapuna and Kaunao'a)
- 2 deluxe fitness centers
- 2 spas and a full-service salon
- 36 holes of golf
- 13 oceanfront tennis courts
- Variety of restaurants and shops
2014 Mauna Kea Resort Fee: $100 account set-up fee + $50/adult (21 and over) and $30/youth (14-20 years old). Children under 14 are free. This is a onetime fee and is good for the duration of your stay.
- Charging privileges at all hotel facilities
- Access to two oceanfront hotel pools and showering facilities
- Use of lounge chairs, cabanas, umbrellas and towels at the beach and pool
- Reduced golf rates at the Mauna Kea and Hapuna courses
- Hotel guest rate at the Mauna Kea Seaside Tennis Club
- Use of two fitness centers (yoga and group classes for a fee)
- Access card for preferred parking
This condo was exceptional in it's appointment, cleanliness and location. The view was wonderful! Our teen used the fold out couch in the den, which was far enough removed from the bedrooms and the living room area to give him a bit of privacy. We did not purchase the resort option - it was plenty easy to get to the beaches, and the condo swimming pool, while not fancy, was just fine for us. The location was about ten minutes away from the main resort area which gave it nice relaxing, quiet feel. My family decided this was the best condo ever!
-Sue B, Arvaba, CO