Big Island Weather
Kumulani at Mauna Kea D3
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Kea Resort
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
* 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath second floor unit with ocean and mountain views.
* Spacious lanai - great for relaxing.
* Elegantly decorated in signature Tommy Bahama furnishings.
* Living room has a TV/DVD/VCR and CD player.
* Master bedroom has a king size bed, TV, and large bathtub.
* Second bedroom has a queen size bed, TV, and private bathroom.
* Sofa sleeper located in the den area.
* Non Smoking unit and lanai.
* Wireless internet.
* Unit will accommodate a party of six.
* A check-out cleaning fee of $180 + tax will be collected with the initial deposit.
Mauna Kea Resort has two of the finest white sand beaches in Hawaii, Mauna Kea Beach and Hapuna Beach. The Resort boasts a fitness center, spa, 36 holes of golf and 13 tennis courts. There are also a variety of restaurants and shops. Use of certain facilities require purchase of The Club at Mauna Kea facilities for an additional fee.
Purchase of the Club at Mauna Kea facilities include: charging privileges at the Mauna Kea & Hapuna Prince Beach Hotel and facilities, use of beach chairs, towels and umbrellas, beach & hotel parking in the private parking area at Mauna Kea, use of the fitness center and reduced rates for golf and tennis. Please contact our Reservations Department for current rate information to purchase this amenity.
* HI ID #W30228294-01
Amenities at this property include:
High Speed Internet
This condo was exceptional in it's appointment, cleanliness and location. The view was wonderful! Our teen used the fold out couch in the den, which was far enough removed from the bedrooms and the living room area to give him a bit of privacy. We did not purchase the resort option - it was plenty easy to get to the beaches, and the condo swimming pool, while not fancy, was just fine for us. The location was about ten minutes away from the main resort area which gave it nice relaxing, quiet feel. My family decided this was the best condo ever!
-Sue B, Arvaba, CO