Big Island Weather
Mauna Lani Point Estates 11
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Lani Resort
- 4 bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Hale O Mauna Alima means "House of Five Mountains." This exquisite residence truly reflects the "Hawaiian Spirit of Place" as interpreted by masters of architecture, landscaping, and interior design. Situated along the 8th Fairway of the Mauna Lani South Course the home commands expansive fairway and partial ocean views.
The 4,000 square foot home includes a large open living space decorated with art deco and tropical modern touches. Among the rich interior appointments are Koa wood doors, breezy paddle fans, and dramatic lighting design. Amenities include air-conditioning, a private pool & spa, spacious kitchen and an entertainment center.The common areas beckon you to the infinity pool that looks as if it spills into the horizon. The hot tub is perched to look over the 8th green with mountain views in the back-drop.
There are 4 spacious bedrooms, each with a private bathroom and entertainment center (TV/DVD/VCR). The master bedroom faces the gorgeous coastline and has an outdoor shower and walk-out to the pool. The master and second bedroom each have king size beds. The third bedroom has a queen size bed and the fourth bedroom has two twin beds. The home can comfortably sleep 8 people and is a popular choice for families who need space and convenient access to all the amenities that the Mauna Lani Resort has to offer.
Located in the Estates at Mauna Lani development, guests will be in walking distance from the white sandy beach at the Beach Club where there's excellent snorkeling and an ocean-side restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. All South Kohala Management guests have free access to the Mauna Lani Beach Club (including beach chairs and parking), discounted rates at Mauna Lani South and North Golf Course, Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Center, Mauna Lani Tennis facility and the Mauna Lani Spa.
Guests will receive maid service once weekly at no additional charge. A washer and dryer, detergents and toiletries are provided for guests to use.
5 night minimum (7 night minimum during Christmas)
HI ID #W30249282-01
Amenities at this property include:
- 4,000 square feet of combined living area
- Beautiful ocean and fairway views
- Infinity pool and hot tub with outdoor shower
- Gas BBQ on pool deck
- Complete kitchen with Gaggenau oven and dishwasher
- Central air-conditioning or ceiling fans
- Each bedroom has its own private bath and TV/DVD/VCR
- Wireless internet access
- Washer & dryer with detergent provided
- Once a week maid service at no additional charge
- Guests of this property will have access to the exclusive Mauna Lani Beach Club and a parking access card will be provided upon check in. Enjoy free use of the lounge chairs and showering facilities. Dine at NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and rent ocean gear seaside.
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.