Big Island Weather
Mauna Lani Point F104
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Lani Resort
- 1 bedrooms
- 1.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
* 1 Bed, 1.5 Bath ground-floor unit
* Amazing ocean & golf course views.
* The unit opens to the outdoors for refreshing sea breezes.
* Furnished in neutral tones.
* Living room has an entertainment center with a DVD/VCR and a sofa sleeper.
* Master has a king bed with a TV/DVD and IPodDock.
* Non-smoking unit and lanai.
*HI ID #W74675397-01
Amenities at this property include:
- Security-gated community
- Located on a beautiful volcanic bluff on the South golf course
- Amenity center with heated pool, hot tub and sauna facilities
- Recreation pavilion with Barbeque facilities
- Non-smoking property
- Guests of this property will have access to the exclusive Mauna Lani Beach Club and a parking access card will be provided upon check in. Enjoy free use of the lounge chairs and showering facilities. Dine at NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and rent ocean gear seaside.
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.