Big Island Weather
Mauna Lani Point F104
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Lani Resort
- 1 bedrooms
- 1.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
* 1 Bed, 1.5 Bath ground-floor unit
* Amazing ocean & golf course views.
* The unit opens to the outdoors for refreshing sea breezes.
* Furnished in neutral tones.
* Living room has an entertainment center with a DVD/VCR and a sofa sleeper.
* Master has a king bed with a TV/DVD and IPodDock.
* Non-smoking unit and lanai.
*HI ID #W74675397-01
Amenities at this property include:
- Security-gated community
- Located on a beautiful volcanic bluff on the South golf course
- Amenity center with heated pool, hot tub and sauna facilities
- Recreation pavilion with Barbeque facilities
- Non-smoking property
- Guests of this property will have access to the exclusive Mauna Lani Beach Club and a parking access card will be provided upon check in. Enjoy free use of the lounge chairs and showering facilities. Dine at NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and rent ocean gear seaside.
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.
We had a wonderful vacation. Everything was great. The location was the best and loved the amenities. Really enjoyed going to the beach....and the Beach Club for lunch and dinner was great. Nice to have them so close. Would and will go back there again.
Ronald & Molly Fields, Hailey, ID
F104 is perfect for one couple and we've enjoyed both our stays here. The bathroom has been updated which is nice. Nice unit, nice location and the view is spectacular! We really like Mauna Lani Point and can't imagine staying anywhere else.
Mike and Jan B. - Omaha, NE
Checking in and out was very easy and professional. The condo was great, great view, nice furniture.
Timothy & Linda B. - Folsom, CA