Big Island Weather
Mauna Lani Terrace A302
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Lani Resort
- 2 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
A302 is a beautiful 2 bedroom / 2.5 bath completely renovated deluxe unit. Located on the top floor of the “A” building, nothing stands between you and your beautiful ocean and sunset views. Recent renovations provide you with all new carpeting, tile, and granite counter tops throughout with elegant touches of tropical décor. The spacious living room features a comfortable seating area where you can relax and watch a movie on your flat screen television or enjoy the stunning ocean views right from your couch. The master bedroom features a king size bed, flat screen television, and an attached full bath with a large tub to soak in after a long day at the beach. The second bedroom is located on the opposite side of the unit for ultimate privacy. It is equipped with two twin size beds (that may be converted into a king upon request at time of booking), a television as well and its own private bathroom with a large shower. This non-smoking unit is located a few steps up on the third floor (no elevators). Guests can enjoy complementary wireless Internet access throughout, once weekly maid service (for stays of 7 nights or longer) and enough space to accommodate a party of four comfortably.
HI ID #W22588675-01.
Amenities at this property include:
- Completely renovated "Deluxe" unit
- Located on the third floor with ocean views
- Television in both bedrooms & Flatscreen TV with DVD player in the Living Room
- Wireless internet access at no additional charge
- Lanai with built in wet bar
- Central Air-Conditioning
- Ceiling fans for natural ventilation
- Complete kitchen with dishwasher
- Washer and dryer with detergent provided
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Once weekly maid service included at no additional charge
- Non-smoking units and lanai
- Parking available at no additional charge
- Quality construction and privacy protected by eight inch thick concrete walls
- SKM office located on site, open 7 days a week from 9am - 5pm and 24 hour emergency assistance
- Premier oceanfront location with scenic foot trails
- Large (22' x 60') heated swimming pool and children's pool
- Hot Tub, Sauna and shower facilities
- Community pavilion equipped with built-in gas barbecues, a community kitchen and picnic seating can be reserved for outdoor cookouts.
- Non-smoking property
- Just a 5-minute walk from the Mauna Lani Terrace to the private Mauna Lani Beach Club. Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. If you don't want to walk, you can drive and park in the private parking area (key card will be provided upon request).
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.
The condo we stayed in was excellent. Great location and amenities. The owner(s) have done an awesome job with this condo.
~Jeff T., El Dorado Hills, CA.