Big Island Weather
Mauna Lani Terrace C102
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Lani Resort
- 2 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
C102 is a completely renovated 2-Bedroom / 2.5 Bath Deluxe unit that is available now at a discounted rate! This very comfortable and relaxing ‘home away from home’ unit overlooks Mauna Lani’s ancient Hawaiian fishponds and features tasteful light colored wood furnishings and Hawaiian art pieces. The living room has plenty of comfortable seating for the family to lounge around on and a television, DVD and CD player for your entertainment. Enjoy cooking family meals in the beautifully upgraded kitchen with stainless steal appliances and granite counter tops. The master bedroom offers a king size bed, television and a spacious attached master bathroom with a large walk-in shower and dual sink vanity. The second bedroom would be perfect for the kids with two twin beds (which may be converted into a king bed upon request) and a smaller television with a walk in closet and a private attached bathroom as well. Both bedrooms are on opposite sides of the unit to add sometimes needed privacy and both feature their own private lanai with both garden and lagoon views. This non-smoking unit offers high-speed wireless Internet access for your convenience and with 1,450 square feet has enough room to accommodate 4 people (5th person is okay with the available roll away). Once weekly maid service is provided at no additional charge (for stays of 7 nights or longer).
* HI ID #W30313182-01.
Amenities at this property include:
- Completely renovated "Deluxe" unit available at a "Superior" price
- Located on the first floor with ocean and lagoon views
- Television in both bedrooms & Flatscreen TV with DVD player in the Living Room
- Wireless internet access at no additional charge
- Lanai with built in wet bar
- Central Air-Conditioning
- Ceiling fans for natural ventilation
- Complete kitchen with dishwasher
- Washer and dryer with detergent provided
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Once weekly maid service included at no additional charge
- Non-smoking units and lanai
- Assigned Parking at no additional charge
- Quality construction and privacy protected by eight inch thick concrete walls
- SKM office located on site, open 7 days a week from 9am - 5pm and 24 hour emergency assistance
- Premier oceanfront location with scenic foot trails
- Large (22' x 60') heated swimming pool and children's pool
- Hot Tub, Sauna and shower facilities
- Community pavilion equipped with built-in gas barbecues, a community kitchen and picnic seating can be reserved for outdoor cookouts.
- Non-smoking property
- Just a 5-minute walk from the Mauna Lani Terrace to the private Mauna Lani Beach Club. Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. If you don't want to walk, you can drive and park in the private parking area (key card will be provided upon request).
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.