Big Island Weather
Mauna Lani Terrace C202
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Lani Resort
- 2 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
C202 is a very nicely furnished 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath unit overlooking Mauna Lani’s ancient Hawaiian fishpond with lovely ocean views. The kitchen and bathrooms have all been recently upgraded with beautiful granite counter tops. The living room features Island styled furnishings and Hawaiian décor with a flat screen television for your entertainment as well as a sofa sleeper and Murphy bed to accommodate bedding for the whole family. Out the sliding doors is a beautiful Lanai with comfortable seating areas and its’ own private wet bar to fix yourself a drink and watch the sunset. The Master bedroom, just off the living room, offers guests a king size bed, flat screen television and a large private full bathroom with his and her vanity sink and separate tub and shower. The second bedroom, located by the entrance, also features a king size bed with a television of its’ own as well as an attached full bathroom with a combined tub and shower. Both bedrooms have a special feature of having access to their very own private lanai with garden and ocean views. This non-smoking unit provides wireless Internet for your convenience and with 1,450 square feet has enough space to accommodate a maximum of 6 people. Once weekly maid service is provided at no additional charge (for stays of 7 nights or longer).
* HI ID #W40938292-01.
Amenities at this property include:
- "Superior" units have undergone limited renovations
- Located on the second floor with ocean and lagoon views
- Television in both bedrooms & Flatscreen TV with DVD player in Living Room
- Queen Murphy bed In Living Room for additional guests
- Wireless internet access at no additional charge
- Lanai with built in wet bar
- Central Air-Conditioning
- Ceiling fans for natural ventilation
- Complete kitchen with dishwasher
- Washer and dryer with detergent provided
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Once weekly maid service included at no additional charge
- Non-smoking units and lanai
- Assigned Parking at no additional charge
- Quality construction and privacy protected by eight inch thick concrete walls
- SKM office located on site, open 7 days a week from 9am - 5pm and 24 hour emergency assistance
- Premier oceanfront location with scenic foot trails
- Large (22' x 60') heated swimming pool and children's pool
- Hot Tub, Sauna and shower facilities
- Community pavilion equipped with built-in gas barbecues, a community kitchen and picnic seating can be reserved for outdoor cookouts.
- Non-smoking property
- Just a 5-minute walk from the Mauna Lani Terrace to the private Mauna Lani Beach Club. Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. If you don't want to walk, you can drive and park in the private parking area (key card will be provided upon request).
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.