Big Island Weather
Mauna Lani Terrace C302
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Lani Resort
- 2 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
C302 is a beautifully upgraded deluxe condo that is currently available at a reduced rate! The 2 bedrooms, 2-bath unit sits up on the third floor and features vaulted ceilings, gorgeous ocean and lagoon views with tasteful Asian décor and hints of blues and beiges throughout. The living room features new carpeting, plenty of comfortable seating and a large flat screen television for the family to enjoy. The kitchen has been wonderfully redone with all stainless steel appliances and beautiful granite countertops with a large dining room table off to the side. The master bedroom offers guests plenty of room to relax guests with a king size bed and flat screen television while the second bedroom, perfect for the children, offers two twin beds and a television of its’ own. Both bedrooms are on different ends of the unit for maximum privacy and both feature their own attached full bathroom with renovated tile and granite counter tops as well as a private lanai with beautiful mountain and ocean views. This non-smoking unit has high speed wireless Internet and with 1,400 square feet has enough space to accommodate 4 people maximum.
* HI ID #W01710174-01.
Amenities at this property include:
- Completely renovated "Deluxe" unit available at a "Superior" price
- Located on the third floor with ocean and lagoon views
- Television in both bedrooms & Flatscreen TV with DVD player in the Living Room
- Wireless internet access at no additional charge
- Lanai with built in wet bar
- Central Air-Conditioning
- Ceiling fans for natural ventilation
- Complete kitchen with dishwasher
- Washer and dryer with detergent provided
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Twice weekly maid service included at no additional charge
- Non-smoking units and lanai
- Assigned Parking at no additional charge
- Quality construction and privacy protected by eight inch thick concrete walls
- SKM office located on site, open 7 days a week from 9am - 5pm and 24 hour emergency assistance
- Premier oceanfront location with scenic foot trails
- Large (22' x 60') heated swimming pool and children's pool
- Hot Tub, Sauna and shower facilities
- Community pavilion equipped with built-in gas barbecues, a community kitchen and picnic seating can be reserved for outdoor cookouts.
- Non-smoking property
- Just a 5-minute walk from the Mauna Lani Terrace to the private Mauna Lani Beach Club. Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. If you don't want to walk, you can drive and park in the private parking area (key card will be provided upon request).
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.