Big Island Weather
Mauna Lani Terrace D103
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Lani Resort
- 2 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
D103 is a very spacious 2 bedroom, 2.5-bathroom unit located on the first floor with beautiful lagoon views. The large covered lanai area opens up right over Mauna Lani’s ancient Hawaiian fishponds. Guests will enjoy the beautiful seating area and wet bar where they can relax and enjoy outdoor meals while watching the beautiful sunset. The open floor plan living area provides lots of ample space and has been recently renovated with all new flooring and hints of tasteful island furnishings and artwork. It also features an entertainment center with a flat screen television, DVD, VCR and CD players for guests to enjoy. The master bedroom located just off the dining room, offers a large king size bed with a flat screen television. In addition it also features a large master bathroom with his and her vanities and separate bathtub and shower as well as private access to the main lanai. The second bedroom located just off the living room, offers guests 2 twin size beds (which can be converted into a king upon request), a flat screen of its’ own as well as an attached full bath and access to the main lanai. Free wireless Internet and once weekly maid service is provided at no additional charge (for stays of 7 nights or longer). This non-smoking unit can accommodates a maximum of five people with rental of a roll away or airbed as bedding for the 5th person.
* HI ID #W40937452-01
Amenities at this property include:
- "Superior" units have undergone limited renovations
- Located on the first floor with lagoon views
- Television in both bedrooms & Flatscreen TV with Blu-Ray player in the Living Room
- Wireless internet access at no additional charge
- Lanai with built in wet bar
- Central Air-Conditioning
- Ceiling fans for natural ventilation
- Complete kitchen with dishwasher
- Washer and dryer with detergent provided
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Once weekly maid service included at no additional charge
- Non-smoking units and lanai
- Parking available at no additional charge
- Quality construction and privacy protected by eight inch thick concrete walls
- SKM office located on site, open 7 days a week from 9am - 5pm and 24 hour emergency assistance
- Premier oceanfront location with scenic foot trails
- Large (22' x 60') heated swimming pool and children's pool
- Hot Tub, Sauna and shower facilities
- Community pavilion equipped with built-in gas barbecues, a community kitchen and picnic seating can be reserved for outdoor cookouts.
- Non-smoking property
- Just a 5-minute walk from the Mauna Lani Terrace to the private Mauna Lani Beach Club. Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. If you don't want to walk, you can drive and park in the private parking area (key card will be provided upon request).
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.