Big Island Weather
Mauna Lani Terrace D203
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Lani Resort
- 2 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
D203 is a gorgeously renovated 2-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom unit located on the second floor. Overlooking the ancient Hawaiian fishponds with superb ocean views guests will love sitting on the large covered lanai and watching the beautiful sunsets. The living room has been gracefully adorned with lots of comfortable furnishings and beautiful Hawaiian artwork and decor. It also features an entertainment system with flat screen television and DVD/VCR player. The living room opens up into the dining and kitchen area to provide the unit with a large spacious feeling. Enjoy cooking meals together in the recently renovated kitchen featuring lovely granite counter tops and all new appliances. Just off of the dining room is the beautiful master bedroom while the second bedroom is located across the ways for added privacy. Both bedrooms feature king size beds, televisions of their own, private master bathrooms as well as separate accesses to the main lanai. Wireless Internet is provided to guests along with twice weekly maid service. With well over 1,450 square feet the unit has enough space to accommodate a maximum of 4 people.
* HI ID #W96518682-01.*
Amenities at this property include:
- Completely renovated "Deluxe" unit
- Located on the second floor with ocean and lagoon views
- Television in bedrooms & Flatscreen TV with blu-ray in the Living Room
- Wireless internet access at no additional charge
- Lanai with built in wet bar
- Central Air-Conditioning
- Ceiling fans for natural ventilation
- Complete kitchen with dishwasher
- Washer and dryer with detergent provided
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Twice weekly maid service included at no additional charge
- Non-smoking units and lanai
- Assigned Parking at no additional charge
- Quality construction and privacy protected by eight inch thick concrete walls
- SKM office located on site, open 7 days a week from 9am - 5pm and 24 hour emergency assistance
- Premier oceanfront location with scenic foot trails
- Large (22' x 60') heated swimming pool and children's pool
- Hot Tub, Sauna and shower facilities
- Community pavilion equipped with built-in gas barbecues, a community kitchen and picnic seating can be reserved for outdoor cookouts.
- Non-smoking property
- Just a 5-minute walk from the Mauna Lani Terrace to the private Mauna Lani Beach Club. Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. If you don't want to walk, you can drive and park in the private parking area (key card will be provided upon request).
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.