Big Island Weather
Mauna Lani Terrace E101
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Lani Resort
- 1 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
E101 is a perfect retreat for a couple’s getaway with 1 bedroom, 2 full bathrooms and a beautiful view of Mauna Lani’s ancient Hawaiian fishponds. The lanai opens up over the water and provides outdoor seating and a wet bar perfect for a romantic sunset dinner. The charming living room offers guest lots of comfortable seating with a flat screen television and DVD / CD player and opens into the dining room and fully equipped kitchen area to provide the unit with an open and spacious feeling. Just off of the great room is the master bedroom which features a king size bed, television as well as bonus features of a spacious master bathroom with both a shower and tub and an attached private lanai. To accommodate any additional guests the living room also has a pull out sofa bed as well as a second full bathroom near the entryway. High Speed Wireless Internet is provided along with once weekly maid service (for stays of 7 nights or longer). With a little over 1,000 square feet this non-smoking unit can accommodate up to 4 people.
* HI ID #W29442290-01
Amenities at this property include:
- "Superior" unit with limited renovations
- Located on the first floor with partial ocean and lagoon views
- Television in bedroom & Flatscreen TV with DVD player in the Living Room
- Wireless internet access at no additional charge
- Lanai with built in wet bar
- Central Air-Conditioning
- Ceiling fans for natural ventilation
- Complete kitchen with dishwasher
- Washer and dryer with detergent provided
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Once weekly maid service included at no additional charge
- Non-smoking units and lanai
- Assigned Parking at no additional charge
- Quality construction and privacy protected by eight inch thick concrete walls
- SKM office located on site, open 7 days a week from 9am - 5pm and 24 hour emergency assistance
- Premier oceanfront location with scenic foot trails
- Large (22' x 60') heated swimming pool and children's pool
- Hot Tub, Sauna and shower facilities
- Community pavilion equipped with built-in gas barbecues, a community kitchen and picnic seating can be reserved for outdoor cookouts.
- Non-smoking property
- Just a 5-minute walk from the Mauna Lani Terrace to the private Mauna Lani Beach Club. Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. If you don't want to walk, you can drive and park in the private parking area (key card will be provided upon request).
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.
This is a very nice, well-maintained, older property. The
listing photos and description accurately reflected the property. The owner
Danny, was a gem to work with, he answered every question and concern I had
prior to arrival. He also made sight-seeing recommendations that were great.
I'm looking forward to a return visit and hope to convience friends to come
along (but they can find their own special unit). The entire Mauna Lani resort
area is just outstanding. The Foodland market, within walking distance, is
great. I am a senior, and took the trip with a long time friend. We both loved
the unit; each had our own bathroom I slept on pull-out in living room. We like
that it was only 7 steps down.... you know how senior knee's can get! Thank
-Kathie W., Apple Valley, CA