Big Island Weather
Mauna Lani Terrace E201
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Lani Resort
- 1 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
E201 is any honeymooner’s dream with 1-bedroom and 2 full bathrooms. The entire unit has been renovated with travertine floors and granite counter tops. Enjoy the beautiful Hawaii sunsets over the ocean while basking on the large covered lanai overlooking Mauna Lani’s ancient Hawaiian fishponds. The beautifully decorated living room features comfortable earth-tone furnishings with touches of Hawaiian artwork. It also has a flat screen television with a DVD/VCR player and stereo system with an iPod dock. Just off of the living room is the master bedroom which features a king size bed, flat screen television, private ocean view lanai and spacious master bathroom with a beautiful walk-in shower. To accommodate any additional guests, the living room has a queen size pull-out sofa bed with a brand new ultra plush mattress as well as a second full bathroom with a shower near the entryway. This non-smoking unit is located a few steps up on the second floor (no elevators). Guests can enjoy complimentary wireless internet throughout, once weekly maid service (for stays of 7 nights or longer) and with over 1,000 square feet, enough room to accommodate a maximum of four people.
* HI ID #W81098621-01
Amenities at this property include:
- Completely renovated "Deluxe" unit
- Located on the second floor with ocean and lagoon views
- Television in bedroom & Flatscreen TV with DVD player in the Living Room
- Sofa sleeper for additional guests
- Wireless internet access at no additional charge
- Lanai with built in wet bar
- Central Air-Conditioning
- Ceiling fans for natural ventilation
- Complete kitchen with dishwasher
- Washer and dryer with detergent provided
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Once weekly maid service included at no additional charge
- Non-smoking units and lanai
- Parking available at no additional charge
- Quality construction and privacy protected by eight inch thick concrete walls
- SKM office located on site, open 7 days a week from 9am - 5pm and 24 hour emergency assistance
- Premier oceanfront location with scenic foot trails
- Large (22' x 60') heated swimming pool and children's pool
- Hot Tub, Sauna and shower facilities
- Community pavilion equipped with built-in gas barbecues, a community kitchen and picnic seating can be reserved for outdoor cookouts.
- Non-smoking property
- Just a 5-minute walk from the Mauna Lani Terrace to the private Mauna Lani Beach Club. Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. If you don't want to walk, you can drive and park in the private parking area (key card will be provided upon request).
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.
"Great unit. Comfortable, well furnished. Kudos to "Ashley" for her winning way, professionalism, knowledge. many thanks"
Rate this Rental: Excellent
Quality of website: Excellent
Reservation Staff & Booking Process: Excellent
Ease of Check-In: Excellent
Value of the Home: Excellent
Location of the Home: Excellent
Cleanliness of the Home: Excellent
Comfort of the Home: Excellent
Overall Satisfaction with South Kohala Management: Excellent
The service prompt and profesional. The condo met our needs and the location was great. What we liked best was the location and the quietness of Mauna Lani Terrace.
Dr. Michael V., Austin, TX