Big Island Weather
Mauna Lani Terrace E301
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Lani Resort
- 1 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
E301 is the ultimate getaway for any couple with a complete renovation of this 1 bedroom and 2 bathrooms unit. Located on the top floor overlooking the Hawaiian fishponds nothing obstructs your beautiful ocean and sunset views. The entire unit has been completely remodeled and upgraded including bathrooms and kitchen with beautiful granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The living room features vaulted ceilings, brand new furnishings and carpet with a mounted flat screen television, DVD/VCR and stereo system. Just off of the living room is the master bedroom which features a king size bed, flat screen television, as well as bonus features of a spacious master suite with beautiful large tub and a private lanai. To accommodate any additional guests the living room has a comfortable pull out sofa bed as well as a second full bathroom near the entryway. High Speed Wireless Internet is provided along with twice weekly maid service. With a little over 1,000 square feet this non-smoking unit can accommodate up to 4 people.
* HI ID #W01710174-01.
Amenities at this property include:
- Completely renovated "Deluxe" unit
- Located on the third floor with lagoon and ocean views
- Television in bedroom & Flatscreen TV in the Living Room
- Sofa sleeper for additional guests
- Wireless internet access at no additional charge
- Lanai with built in wet bar
- Central Air-Conditioning
- Ceiling fans for natural ventilation
- Complete kitchen with dishwasher
- Washer and dryer with detergent provided
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Twice weekly maid service included at no additional charge
- Non-smoking units and lanai
- Assigned Parking at no additional charge
- Quality construction and privacy protected by eight inch thick concrete walls
- SKM office located on site, open 7 days a week from 9am - 5pm and 24 hour emergency assistance
- Premier oceanfront location with scenic foot trails
- Large (22' x 60') heated swimming pool and children's pool
- Hot Tub, Sauna and shower facilities
- Community pavilion equipped with built-in gas barbecues, a community kitchen and picnic seating can be reserved for outdoor cookouts.
- Non-smoking property
- Just a 5-minute walk from the Mauna Lani Terrace to the private Mauna Lani Beach Club. Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. If you don't want to walk, you can drive and park in the private parking area (key card will be provided upon request).
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.