Big Island Weather
Mauna Lani Terrace E301
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Lani Resort
- 1 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
E301 is the ultimate getaway for any couple with a spacious 1-bedroom and 2-full bathrooms. Overlooking the Hawaiian fishponds nothing obstructs your beautiful ocean and sunset views from the large covered lanai. The entire unit has been completely remodeled and upgraded including bathrooms and kitchen with beautiful granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The living room features vaulted ceilings, brand new furnishings and carpet, and a mounted flat screen television with DVD/VCR and stereo system. Just off of the living room is the master bedroom which features a king size bed, flat screen television, private lanai access, as well as a spacious master suite with beautiful large tub and shower. To accommodate any additional guests the living room has a comfortable pull out sofa bed as well as a second full bathroom with shower near the entryway. This non-smoking unit is located a few steps up on the third floor (no elevators).
HI ID #W01710174-01
Amenities at this property include:
- Completely renovated "Deluxe" unit
- Located on the third floor with lagoon and ocean views
- Television in bedroom & Flatscreen TV in the Living Room
- Sofa sleeper for additional guests
- Wireless internet access at no additional charge
- Lanai with built in wet bar
- Central Air-Conditioning
- Ceiling fans for natural ventilation
- Complete kitchen with dishwasher
- Washer and dryer with detergent provided
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Once weekly maid service included at no additional charge
- Non-smoking units and lanai
- Parking available at no additional charge
- Quality construction and privacy protected by eight inch thick concrete walls
- SKM office located on site, open 7 days a week from 9am - 5pm and 24 hour emergency assistance
- Premier oceanfront location with scenic foot trails
- Large (22' x 60') heated swimming pool and children's pool
- Hot Tub, Sauna and shower facilities
- Community pavilion equipped with built-in gas barbecues, a community kitchen and picnic seating can be reserved for outdoor cookouts.
- Non-smoking property
- Just a 5-minute walk from the Mauna Lani Terrace to the private Mauna Lani Beach Club. Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. If you don't want to walk, you can drive and park in the private parking area (key card will be provided upon request).
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.
Beautiful condo. Beautiful view. We spent a lot of time on the lanai with breakfast, drinks and meals. The view is incredible and the condo very comfortable.
- Robert & Susan P., Sacramento, CA