Big Island Weather
Mauna Lani Terrace F202
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Lani Resort
- 2 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
F202 is a superbly decorated 2-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom condo with recent complete renovations that make for a perfect family vacation. Located on the second floor guest have beautiful views of both Mauna Lani’s historic fishponds and Hawaii’s gorgeous sunsets. Relax and enjoy the warm island breeze on the large covered lanai with wet bar and plenty of seating for outdoor meals. The spacious living room has been gracefully decorated with tropical artwork and features plenty of comfortable seating, a large flat screen television with surround sound and a Blu Ray DVD. The redone kitchen features gorgeous granite counter tops with a large dining room table off to the side to enjoy family dinners. The master bedroom offers a king size bed while the second bedroom offers 2 extra-long twin beds (that may be converted into a king upon request). Both feature McRoskey mattresses and private attached lanais and full bathrooms with walk in showers (no bathtubs). This non-smoking unit is conveniently located on the second floor with no steps at all to your front door. Guests can enjoy complimentary wireless internet throughout, once weekly maid service (for stays of 7 nights or longer) and enough room to accommodate a maximum of four people very comfortably.
* HI ID #W91353862-01.
Amenities at this property include:
- Completely renovated "Deluxe" unit.
- Located on the second floor with ocean and lagoon views
- Television in bedrooms & Flatscreen SmartTV in the Living Room
- Wireless internet access at no additional charge
- Lanai with built in wet bar
- Central Air-Conditioning
- Ceiling fans for natural ventilation
- Complete kitchen with dishwasher
- Washer and dryer with detergent provided
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Once weekly maid service included at no additional charge
- Non-smoking units and lanai
- Assigned Parking at no additional charge
- Quality construction and privacy protected by eight inch thick concrete walls
- SKM office located on site, open 7 days a week from 9am - 5pm and 24 hour emergency assistance
- Premier oceanfront location with scenic foot trails
- Large (22' x 60') heated swimming pool and children's pool
- Hot Tub, Sauna and shower facilities
- Community pavilion equipped with built-in gas barbecues, a community kitchen and picnic seating can be reserved for outdoor cookouts.
- Non-smoking property
- Just a 5-minute walk from the Mauna Lani Terrace to the private Mauna Lani Beach Club. Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. If you don't want to walk, you can drive and park in the private parking area (key card will be provided upon request).
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.
Excellent communication and service before arrival. Condo was in a great location, was very well appointed and quite comfortable. Overall, very pleased with all aspects of the stay.
Keith T., San Carlos, CA