Big Island Weather
Mauna Lani Terrace G102
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Lani Resort
- 1 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
G102 is a charming 1-bedroom 2-bathroom condo perfect for a couple’s retreat. Located on the first floor the lanai opens up over the water and provides beautiful views of Mauna Lani’s Hawaiian fishponds. With an outdoor wet bar and plenty of seating guests can enjoy outdoor meals while watching the gorgeous Hawaii sunsets. The living room opens up into the dining area and provides comfortable seating and an entertainment center with a television and VCR/CD player. The Kitchen has been redone with all new appliances and the bathrooms have been upgraded with granite counter tops and large walk-in showers. Just off the dining room is the Master bedroom which offers guests a king size bed, television as well as a spacious master bathroom and private lanai. This non-smoking unit is located a few steps down on the first floor (no elevators).
* HI ID #W40937410-01.
Amenities at this property include:
- "Superior" unit with limited renovations
- Located on the first floor with lagoon views
- Television in bedroom & Flatscreen in Living Room with DVD player
- Wireless internet access at no additional charge
- Lanai with built in wet bar
- Central Air-Conditioning
- Ceiling fans for natural ventilation
- Complete kitchen with dishwasher
- Washer and dryer with detergent provided
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Once weekly maid service included at no additional charge
- Non-smoking units and lanai
- Parking available at no additional charge
- Quality construction and privacy protected by eight inch thick concrete walls
- SKM office located on site, open 7 days a week from 9am - 5pm and 24 hour emergency assistance
- Premier oceanfront location with scenic foot trails
- Large (22' x 60') heated swimming pool and children's pool
- Hot Tub, Sauna and shower facilities
- Community pavilion equipped with built-in gas barbecues, a community kitchen and picnic seating can be reserved for outdoor cookouts.
- Non-smoking property
- Just a 5-minute walk from the Mauna Lani Terrace to the private Mauna Lani Beach Club. Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. If you don't want to walk, you can drive and park in the private parking area (key card will be provided upon request).
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.
Unit G102 was large, comfortable, beautifully decorated with a nice view of the fishpond. We were a close walk to the pool and not that far a walk to the Beach Club. We like the quiet of the property and the beach area. We will be back!
Gary & Kathleen M.