Big Island Weather
Mauna Lani Terrace G301
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Lani Resort
- 1 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
G301 is a stunning upgraded third floor unit with 1 bedroom and 2 full baths. This ultimate couples getaway features beautiful tile flooring throughout and a gorgeous sunset view over Mauna Lani’s Hawaiian fishpond. Just off of the great room is the large covered lanai with a private wet bar and plenty of seating to enjoy sunset dinners or cocktails. The living room offers vaulted ceilings, elegant furnishing with delicate touches of Hawaiian artwork and a large entertainment system with TV, DVD and CD players. Guests will enjoy preparing meals in the beautifully redone kitchen featuring gorgeous granite countertops and all upgraded appliances. Past the dining room is the spacious master bedroom. Special features include a completely redone master bathroom with a large shower and dual sink vanity and an attached lanai to enjoy the beautiful ocean views in complete privacy. To accommodate any additional guests a sofa-sleeper is provided as well as a second full bathroom near the entryway. No specials, free nights or travel agent bookings will be allowed for this unit.
* HI ID #W72529781-01.
Amenities at this property include:
- Completely renovated "Deluxe" unit
- Located on the third floor with ocean and lagoon views
- Television in bedroom & Flatscreen TV with DVD player in the Living Room
- Sofa sleeper for additional guests
- Wireless internet access at no additional charge
- Lanai with built in wet bar
- Central Air-Conditioning
- Ceiling fans for natural ventilation
- Complete kitchen with dishwasher
- Washer and dryer with detergent provided
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Once weekly maid service included at no additional charge
- Non-smoking units and lanai
- Parking available at no additional charge
- Quality construction and privacy protected by eight inch thick concrete walls
- SKM office located on site, open 7 days a week from 9am - 5pm and 24 hour emergency assistance
- Premier oceanfront location with scenic foot trails
- Large (22' x 60') heated swimming pool and children's pool
- Hot Tub, Sauna and shower facilities
- Community pavilion equipped with built-in gas barbecues, a community kitchen and picnic seating can be reserved for outdoor cookouts.
- Non-smoking property
- Just a 5-minute walk from the Mauna Lani Terrace to the private Mauna Lani Beach Club. Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. If you don't want to walk, you can drive and park in the private parking area (key card will be provided upon request).
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.
Our favorite unit and we have stayed in many. It has the best view and is beautifully furnished.
Lance F., Los Altos, CA