Big Island Weather
Mauna Lani Terrace H301
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Lani Resort
- 2 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
H301 is a beautiful retreat for couples having had recent renovations of its 2 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Guests will enjoy the ocean and lagoon views from the covered lanai while being steps away from the pool and BBQ areas. The spacious living area features vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors and lots of plush comfortable furnishings. It also features an entertainment system with a flat screen TV and DVD/ CD players. The living room flows into the dining room and beautifully remodeled kitchen area to provide the unit with a large open feeling. The beautiful master bedroom offers a king size bed, flat screen TV, private master bath with large shower and tub as well as an attached lanai to enjoy the grand views from the privacy of the bedroom. The second bedroom is located across the ways for added privacy. This room also provides a king size bed along with a private full bathroom and separate accesses to the main lanai. This non-smoking unit is located a few steps up on the third floor (no elevators). Guests can enjoy complimentary wireless internet throughout, once weekly maid service (for stays of 7 nights or longer) and enough room to accommodate a maximum of four people. Stays longer than 30 days are not accepted.
* HI ID #W31430429-01
Amenities at this property include:
- Completely renovated "Deluxe" unit
- Top floor with ocean and pool views
- Television in all bedrooms & flatscreen in the Living Room
- Wireless internet access at no additional charge
- Lanai with built in wet bar
- Central Air-Conditioning
- Ceiling fans for natural ventilation
- Complete kitchen with dishwasher
- Washer and dryer with detergent provided
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Once weekly maid service included at no additional charge
- Non-smoking units and lanai
- Assigned Parking at no additional charge
- Quality construction and privacy protected by eight inch thick concrete walls
- SKM office located on site, open 7 days a week from 9am - 5pm and 24 hour emergency assistance
- Premier oceanfront location with scenic foot trails
- Large (22' x 60') heated swimming pool and children's pool
- Hot Tub, Sauna and shower facilities
- Community pavilion equipped with built-in gas barbecues, a community kitchen and picnic seating can be reserved for outdoor cookouts.
- Non-smoking property
- Just a 5-minute walk from the Mauna Lani Terrace to the private Mauna Lani Beach Club. Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. If you don't want to walk, you can drive and park in the private parking area (key card will be provided upon request).
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.