Big Island Weather
Mauna Lani Terrace J103
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Lani Resort
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
J103 has enough space for a whole family vacation with 3 spacious bedrooms and 3 beautifully upgraded bathrooms. This large first floor unit features elegant tropical décor, beautiful tile flooring throughout with great ocean views and it opens up to a large grassy area. The living room has a large comfortable couch with large flat screen television and DVD/CD player. The kitchen has been recently remodeled with all new appliances and granite counter tops. The master bedroom and second guest bedroom are located on one side of the unit. Both feature large king size beds, their own access to the outside area and their own television with DVD player. The master bedroom also features a beautiful on suite with his and her vanities and separate tub and shower. The third bedroom is on the opposite side of the unit. This bedroom offers 2 twin size beds (can be converted into a king upon request) as well as a private attached full bathroom. High-speed Wireless Internet is provided along with twice weekly maid service. With well over 1,900 square feet this non-smoking unit can accommodate a maximum of 6 people.
* HI ID #W28696330-01.
Amenities at this property include:
- Completely renovated "Deluxe" unit.
- Television in every bedroom & Flatscreen in the Living Room
- Wireless internet access at no additional charge
- Lanai with built in wet bar
- Central Air-Conditioning
- Ceiling fans for natural ventilation
- Complete kitchen
- Washer and dryer with detergent provided
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Twice weekly maid service included at no additional charge
- Non-smoking units and lanai
- Assigned Parking at no additional charge
- Quality construction and privacy protected by eight inch thick concrete walls
- SKM office located on site, open 7 days a week from 9am - 5pm and 24 hour emergency assistance
- Premier oceanfront location with scenic foot trails
- Large (22' x 60') heated swimming pool and children's pool
- Hot Tub, Sauna and shower facilities
- Community pavilion equipped with built-in gas barbecues, a community kitchen and picnic seating can be reserved for outdoor cookouts.
- Non-smoking property
- Just a 5-minute walk from the Mauna Lani Terrace to the private Mauna Lani Beach Club. Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. If you don't want to walk, you can drive and park in the private parking area (key card will be provided upon request).
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.
This unit is wonderful in its spaciousness, decor and
location. The ground floor patio opened up to luscious tropical landscaping,
gorgeous sunsets and a beautiful ocean view. Whether for couples or a family,
this well-appointed unit cannot be more highly recommended for privacy or
family gatherings. Fantastic!
-Sheila S., Scottsdale, AZ
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay! I was so happy to have a ground floor unit, just a short walk to an incredible beach with fabulous snorkeling. The condo was spacious, immaculately cared for and the kitchen was well equipped with everything we needed. The decor was tastefully done and we loved the view and privacy of this unit! our only regret is that we couldn't stay longer...
-Karen H., Mercer Island, WA