Big Island Weather
Mauna Lani Terrace J202
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Lani Resort
- 2 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
J202 is a lovely 2-bedroom, 2.5 bathrooms deluxe unit located on the second floor with beautiful ocean views. With a great location on the property families will enjoy being close to the beach and the pool. The covered lanai has a nice seating area and wet bar to enjoy the nice warm breezes and sunset dinners. The living room features carpet flooring, comfortable furnishings and a large entertainment center with TV, DVD/CD players and stereo system. The kitchen has newly revamped granite counter tops and a dining area off to the side. Just off the living room is the master bedroom which has a king bed, television of its’ own, private master bath with separate shower and tub and an attached lanai. The second bedroom located by the entryway has two twin beds (which may be converted into a king upon request at booking) and a television as well. It also features a private bathroom with a large shower and a lanai with garden and mountain views. High-speed Internet access is provided along with twice weekly maid service. This non-smoking unit can accommodate 5 people with use of roll away
* HI ID #W01894824-01.
Amenities at this property include:
- Completely renovated "Deluxe" unit.
- Television in every bedroom & Flatscreen in the Living Room
- Wireless internet access at no additional charge
- Lanai with built in wet bar
- Central Air-Conditioning
- Ceiling fans for natural ventilation
- Complete kitchen with dishwasher
- Washer and dryer with detergent provided
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Twice weekly maid service included at no additional charge
- Non-smoking units and lanai
- Assigned Parking at no additional charge
- Quality construction and privacy protected by eight inch thick concrete walls
- SKM office located on site, open 7 days a week from 9am - 5pm and 24 hour emergency assistance
- Premier oceanfront location with scenic foot trails
- Large (22' x 60') heated swimming pool and children's pool
- Hot Tub, Sauna and shower facilities
- Community pavilion equipped with built-in gas barbecues, a community kitchen and picnic seating can be reserved for outdoor cookouts.
- Non-smoking property
- Just a 5-minute walk from the Mauna Lani Terrace to the private Mauna Lani Beach Club. Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. If you don't want to walk, you can drive and park in the private parking area (key card will be provided upon request).
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.
5 Star! Excellent location, unit, staff, service, cleanliness and comfort! I love the Terraces. Easy access to beaches, pools and hot tubs. Great views. Welcoming, uncrowded vibe. The people at South Kohala Management were always friendly. The cleaners and grounds keepers were lovely. I look forward to a 2nd return visit.
Palo Alto, CA.