Big Island Weather
Mauna Lani Terrace K201
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Lani Resort
- 1 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 3
K201 is a nicely decorated 1 Bedroom / 2 Bath upgraded unit. Located on the second floor this unit has a beautiful view of Mauna Lani’s Hawaiian fishponds and garden landscapes. Guest can enjoy beautiful sunset dinner on the covered lanai with plenty of seating and wet bar. The living room features brand new carpet flooring, comfortable seating and a television with DVD/CD player. Preparing meals will be a delight in the redone kitchen with new appliances and granite counter tops. The master bedroom features a king size bed with special features of an attached full master bath with separate tub and shower and private lanai area with beautiful lagoon and garden views. This non-smoking unit offers high-speed wireless Internet access and once weekly maid service (for stays of 7 nights or longer). With 1,453 square feet it has enough space to accommodate 3 people with use of the sofa sleeper.
* HI ID #W24495641-01
Amenities at this property include:
- Completely renovated "Deluxe" unit
- Located on the second floor with lagoon views
- Television in bedroom & Flatscreen TV with DVD player in the Living Room
- Sofa sleeper for additional guests
- Wireless internet access at no additional charge
- Lanai with built in wet bar
- Central Air-Conditioning
- Ceiling fans for natural ventilation
- Complete kitchen with dishwasher
- Washer and dryer with detergent provided
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Once weekly maid service included at no additional charge
- Non-smoking units and lanai
- Assigned Parking at no additional charge
- Quality construction and privacy protected by eight inch thick concrete walls
- SKM office located on site, open 7 days a week from 9am - 5pm and 24 hour emergency assistance
- Premier oceanfront location with scenic foot trails
- Large (22' x 60') heated swimming pool and children's pool
- Hot Tub, Sauna and shower facilities
- Community pavilion equipped with built-in gas barbecues, a community kitchen and picnic seating can be reserved for outdoor cookouts.
- Non-smoking property
- Just a 5-minute walk from the Mauna Lani Terrace to the private Mauna Lani Beach Club. Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. If you don't want to walk, you can drive and park in the private parking area (key card will be provided upon request).
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.