Big Island Weather
Mauna Lani Terrace L302
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Lani Resort
- 2 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
L302 is a beautifully upgraded deluxe condo. The 2 bedrooms, 2-bath unit sits up on the third floor and features vaulted ceilings, gorgeous ocean and lagoon views with tasteful dark wicker furnishings and island décor throughout. The living room features new tile flooring, plenty of comfortable seating and television with DVD/VCR player for the family to enjoy. The kitchen has been wonderfully redone with beautiful granite counter tops and a large dining room table off to the side. The master bedroom offers guests plenty of room to relax guests with a king size bed and a television of its’ own while the second bedroom, perfect for the children, offers two twin beds (may be converted into a king upon request at booking) and a television as well. Both bedrooms are on different ends of the unit for maximum privacy and both feature recently redone full bathrooms as well as a private lanai with beautiful mountain and ocean views. This non-smoking unit provides high-speed wireless Internet and once weekly maid service (for stays of 7 nights or longer). With 1,400 square feet and two roll away beds this unit has enough space to accommodate 6 people maximum.
* HI ID #W55203910-01.
Amenities at this property include:
- Completely renovated "Deluxe" unit.
- Television in every bedroom & Flatscreen in the Living Room
- Wireless internet access at no additional charge
- Lanai with built in wet bar
- Central Air-Conditioning
- Ceiling fans for natural ventilation
- Complete kitchen
- Washer and dryer with detergent provided
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Once weekly maid service included at no additional charge
- Non-smoking units and lanai
- Assigned Parking at no additional charge
- Quality construction and privacy protected by eight inch thick concrete walls
- SKM office located on site, open 7 days a week from 9am - 5pm and 24 hour emergency assistance
- Premier oceanfront location with scenic foot trails
- Large (22' x 60') heated swimming pool and children's pool
- Hot Tub, Sauna and shower facilities
- Community pavilion equipped with built-in gas barbecues, a community kitchen and picnic seating can be reserved for outdoor cookouts.
- Non-smoking property
- Just a 5-minute walk from the Mauna Lani Terrace to the private Mauna Lani Beach Club. Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. If you don't want to walk, you can drive and park in the private parking area (key card will be provided upon request).
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.
Maid service very good. Condo very nicely furnished and beds comfortable. Location one of our favorites and neighbors very quiet. Can't think of anything that would have made stay more pleasant which is why we keep coming back.
Peter & Pamela G, Spokane, WA