Big Island Weather
Villages at Mauna Lani 319
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Lani Resort
- 3 bedrooms
- 3.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
* 3 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath Maile model town home
* Main lanai has a built in BBQ & distant partial ocean views
* Beautiful island artwork and decor
* Living room features a TV/VD/VCR and stereo system
* Upstairs master bedroom has a king bed and TV/DVD player
* Spacious second bedroom has two queen beds and TV/DVD/VCR
* Third bedroom has a queen bed, TV and DVD player
* Wireless internet
* Unit will accommodate 8 people
* A check-out cleaning fee of $225 + tax will be collected with the initial deposit
* HI ID #W30095562-01
Amenities at this property include:
- Security gated community
- Located in walking distance to the Shops at Mauna Lani
- Recreation center with a free-form freshwater pool and hot tub
- Exercise room with cardio and weight-lifting equipment
- Clubhouse pavilion with a catering kitchen that can be reserved
- Non-smoking property
- Guests of this property will have access to the exclusive Mauna Lani Beach Club and a parking access card will be provided upon check in. Enjoy free use of the lounge chairs and showering facilities. Dine at NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and rent ocean gear seaside.
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.
“Beautiful accommodation, beautiful location, perfect vacation. Everything was perfect for our Mauna Lani stay. We travelled with another family & were very happy & impressed to find two master bedrooms with beautiful ensuites as well as walk in closets in all 3 bedrooms. The layout of the villa was excellent for two small families. We had an excellent vacation.”
Frame Family, February 2014