Big Island Weather
Villages at Mauna Lani 321
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Lani Resort
- 3 bedrooms
- 3.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
* 3 Bedroom, 3 1/2 bath Maile model town home
* Main lanai (upstairs) features a built-in gas BBQ, wet bar and refrigerator
* Bali-style interiors and entertainment center with flat screen TV and DVD player
* Kitchen features granite counter tops and top of the line appliances
* Master bedroom (upstairs) features a king bed, TV/DVD player and master bathroom with large soaking tub and separate shower
* Second bedroom (downstairs) offers two queen size beds, a TV and private bathroom with walk-in shower
* Third bedroom (downstairs) offers a king bed, television and a private bath with separate tub and shower
* Parking for 2 vehicles maximum is provided in the unit's driveway (no garage access)
* HI ID #W82887481-01
Amenities at this property include:
- Maile model floor plan with 1 bedroom upstairs and 2 bedrooms downstairs
- 3,190 sq. ft. of living space
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans in every room
- Natural stone and granite finishes
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- 3 en-suite bedrooms
- Fully retractable pockets doors to outdoor living space
- Downstairs patios with grassy outside area
- Upstairs covered lanai with built in gas BBQ, wet bar and refrigerator
- Free wireless internet access
- Washer and dryer with detergent provided
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Parking for 2 cars maximum
- Security gated community
- Located in walking distance to the Shops at Mauna Lani
- Recreation center with a free-form freshwater pool and hot tub
- Exercise room with cardio and weight-lifting equipment
- Clubhouse pavilion with a catering kitchen that can be reserved
- Non-smoking property
- Guests of this property will have access to the exclusive Mauna Lani Beach Club and a parking access card will be provided upon check in. Enjoy free use of the lounge chairs and showering facilities. Dine at NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and rent ocean gear seaside.
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.