Big Island Weather
Villages at Mauna Lani 614
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Lani Resort
- 3 bedrooms
- 3.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
* 3 Bedroom, 3 1/2 bath Maile floor plan villa
* Lanai offers a nice view with a built-in BBQ grill and wet bar
* Living room has tropical furnishings and a TV/DVD and CD player
* Kitchen has top of the line appliances and granite counter tops
* Master bedroom (upstairs) has a king size bed and TV/DVD player
* Beautiful master bath with separate tub and shower
* Second bedroom (downstairs) has a queen size bed and attached bathroom with separate tub and shower.
* Third bedroom (downstairs) has two twin size beds (which can be converted into a king upon request at booking) and the attached bathroom has a walk-in shower
* All bedrooms have spacious walk-in closets
* Wireless internet at no charge
* Garage access is available. Parking for 3 cars maximum is provided (1 in garage and 2 in unit's driveway)
* HI ID #W30487614-01
Amenities at this property include:
- Maile model floor plan with 1 bedroom upstairs and 2 bedrooms downstairs
- 3,190 sq. ft. of living space
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans in every room
- Natural stone and granite finishes
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- 3 en-suite bedrooms
- Fully retractable pockets doors to outdoor living space
- Downstairs patios with grassy outside area
- Upstairs covered lanai with built in gas BBQ, wet bar and refrigerator
- Free wireless internet access
- Washer and dryer with detergent provided
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Parking for 3 cars maximum (2 in driveway, 1 in garage)
- Security gated community
- Located in walking distance to the Shops at Mauna Lani
- Recreation center with a free-form freshwater pool and hot tub
- Exercise room with cardio and weight-lifting equipment
- Clubhouse pavilion with a catering kitchen that can be reserved
- Non-smoking property
- Guests of this property will have access to the exclusive Mauna Lani Beach Club and a parking access card will be provided upon check in. Enjoy free use of the lounge chairs and showering facilities. Dine at NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and rent ocean gear seaside.
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.
Excellent location & townhouse was very well appointed & was perfect for our group of 3 couples. We liked being close to shopping, beaches and other amenties. Would highly recommend Unit 614 to others who like 5 star acommodations. Everything in the unit worked well & we had no reason to contact the management company during our stay. Checking in & out was very smooth.
Fred & Joanne G., Summerland, BC, CANADA