Big Island Weather
Vista Waikoloa A203
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Waikoloa Beach Resort
- 2 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
* 2 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath second floor unit.
* Lanai offers partial ocean views.
* Living room features comfortable furnishings, a flat panel TV, VCR, CD player and sofa sleeper.
* Master bedroom has a king bed and TV.
* Second bedroom has two twin beds.
* Wireless internet.
* Second floor unit accessible by elevator.
* HI ID #W40925974-01
Amenities at this property include:
- The picturesque white sandy beach 'Anaeho'omalu Bay (A-Bay). Enjoy free use of beach chairs and access to ocean gear rentals, boat tours and beach side food service & refreshments.
- The largest selection of shopping and dining options on the Kohala Coast. Two luxury shopping centers provide visitors with the opportunity to explore a collection of boutique shops, art galleries, coffee shops and an array of restaurants. Weekly events include live Hawaiian music, hula performances, lei-making, a weekly farmers market and other local crafts.
- A gourmet market located within the resort for convenient access to groceries, souvenirs and other essentials.
- Two championship golf courses, one with oceanfront settings. As a guest of the resort enjoy a discounted rate and other seasonal specials.
- Access to the famous Hilton Waikoloa Hotel where visitors can patronize the Kohala Spa and Fitness Center, the tennis facility, the Dolphin Quest program (swim with dolphins!) and any of the various restaurants and services within the hotel grounds.
- Extensive footpaths transverse the resort grounds providing scenic walking/jogging routes and safe pedestrian access.
- The Kings Trail is a well-preserved Hawaiian monument within the resort. Walk in the footsteps of the great King Kamehameha and discover petroglyphs and other Hawaiian artifacts.
- A gas station located at the Kings' Shops for convenient refueling.
- The oceanfront Lava Lava Beach Club, sip Mai Tai’s as you watch the sunset with the sand under your toes!
- Year round entertainment and annual events
like the Lavaman Triathlon in March, the Celebrity Golf Tournament in April,
the Rubber Ducky Race and Firework Show in July and the Food and Wine Festival
Waikoloa Beach Resort Virtual Tours
Great weekend, great service with aloha. Enjoyed the property - exactly what I had in mind. All good - will be back!
-Joesph G., Honolulu, HI