Big Island Weather
Vista Waikoloa B204
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Waikoloa Beach Resort
- 2 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
* 2 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath partial ocean view unit.
* Recently remodeled with tile floors throughout and new kitchen appliances.
* Living room features a flat panel TV, DVD & VCR player.
* Master bedroom has a king bed and flat panel TV.
* Second bedroom has two twin beds and flat panel TV.
* Wireless internet.
* This unit will accommodate up to 4 people.
* 7 night minimum stay requirement.
* Non-smoking unit and lanai.
* Second floor unit accessible by elevator.
* A check-out cleaning fee of $95 + tax will be collected with the initial deposit on all stays from 12/15/14.
* Special booking restrictions/rates apply for this unit. Free night promotions or any other specials not applicable on this unit. Please inquire directly with our Reservation staff for more details.
* HI ID #W10428655-01
Amenities at this property include:
- The picturesque white sandy beach 'Anaeho'omalu Bay (A-Bay). Enjoy free use of beach chairs and access to ocean gear rentals, boat tours and beach side food service & refreshments.
- The largest selection of shopping and dining options on the Kohala Coast. Two luxury shopping centers provide visitors with the opportunity to explore a collection of boutique shops, art galleries, coffee shops and an array of restaurants. Weekly events include live Hawaiian music, hula performances, lei-making, a weekly farmers market and other local crafts.
- A gourmet market located within the resort for convenient access to groceries, souvenirs and other essentials.
- Two championship golf courses, one with oceanfront settings. As a guest of the resort enjoy a discounted rate and other seasonal specials.
- Access to the famous Hilton Waikoloa Hotel where visitors can patronize the Kohala Spa and Fitness Center, the tennis facility, the Dolphin Quest program (swim with dolphins!) and any of the various restaurants and services within the hotel grounds.
- Extensive footpaths transverse the resort grounds providing scenic walking/jogging routes and safe pedestrian access.
- The Kings Trail is a well-preserved Hawaiian monument within the resort. Walk in the footsteps of the great King Kamehameha and discover petroglyphs and other Hawaiian artifacts.
- A gas station located at the Kings' Shops for convenient refueling.
- The oceanfront Lava Lava Beach Club, sip Mai Tai’s as you watch the sunset with the sand under your toes!
- Year round entertainment and annual events
like the Lavaman Triathlon in March, the Celebrity Golf Tournament in April,
the Rubber Ducky Race and Firework Show in July and the Food and Wine Festival
Waikoloa Beach Resort Virtual Tours
This is our thid stay in B204 & our fifth at Vista Waikoloa. Would never stay anywhere else. The condo has absolutely everything supplied down to the small added touches of snorkel equipment, easy to carry beach chairs, condiments, huge beam flashlight for the after dark walks & the list goes on. Big comfy bed (lots of extra pillows). One could cook exotic meals for many guests with the kitche utensils. Lovely pillowed chairs on the huge balcony which overlooks one of the biggest pools on the island. We watched the magnificent sunsets almost every night & ate outside many times too. The grounds are beautifully manicured with tropical plants, flowers & old growth trees. The Residents are friendly, very helpful & welcoming. We are booked in again for next year. What more can I say...
Ed & Sally F., Victoria, BC, Canada