Big Island Weather
Vista Waikoloa C302
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Waikoloa Beach Resort
- 3 bedrooms
- 3.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
* This 3-bedroom, 3.5-bath Penthouse unit located on the third floor.
* Enjoy the stunning sunset and ocean views from the large lanai (841 sq. ft.) and new lanai furnishings!
* Living room with 32 inch flat panel TV/DVD/VCR offers 2,630 sq. ft. of living space including a large kitchen and dining area.
* Two master suites each have their own television and private bathrooms. One suite has a king bed and the other has a queen.
* The third bedroom has two twin beds.
* This unit is equipped with 2 rollaways (no charge) to accommodate two additional guests.
* Wireless internet.
* Non-smoking unit and lanai.
* Third floor unit accessible by elevator.
* 5 night minimum stay requirement throughout year, 7 night minimum over Christmas.
* A check-out cleaning fee of $120 + tax will be collected with the initial deposit on all stays from 12/15/14.
* Special booking restrictions/rates apply for this unit. Free night promotions or any other specials not applicable on this unit. Please inquire directly with our Reservation staff for more details.
* HI ID #W33375971-01
Amenities at this property include:
- The picturesque white sandy beach 'Anaeho'omalu Bay (A-Bay). Enjoy free use of beach chairs and access to ocean gear rentals, boat tours and beach side food service & refreshments.
- The largest selection of shopping and dining options on the Kohala Coast. Two luxury shopping centers provide visitors with the opportunity to explore a collection of boutique shops, art galleries, coffee shops and an array of restaurants. Weekly events include live Hawaiian music, hula performances, lei-making, a weekly farmers market and other local crafts.
- A gourmet market located within the resort for convenient access to groceries, souvenirs and other essentials.
- Two championship golf courses, one with oceanfront settings. As a guest of the resort enjoy a discounted rate and other seasonal specials.
- Access to the famous Hilton Waikoloa Hotel where visitors can patronize the Kohala Spa and Fitness Center, the tennis facility, the Dolphin Quest program (swim with dolphins!) and any of the various restaurants and services within the hotel grounds.
- Extensive footpaths transverse the resort grounds providing scenic walking/jogging routes and safe pedestrian access.
- The Kings Trail is a well-preserved Hawaiian monument within the resort. Walk in the footsteps of the great King Kamehameha and discover petroglyphs and other Hawaiian artifacts.
- A gas station located at the Kings' Shops for convenient refueling.
- The oceanfront Lava Lava Beach Club, sip Mai Tai’s as you watch the sunset with the sand under your toes!
- Year round entertainment and annual events
like the Lavaman Triathlon in March, the Celebrity Golf Tournament in April,
the Rubber Ducky Race and Firework Show in July and the Food and Wine Festival
Waikoloa Beach Resort Virtual Tours