Big Island Weather
Wai'ula'ula at Mauna Kea E202
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Kea Resort
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
* 3 Bedroom, 3 Bath second floor unit with expansive ocean and mountain views.
* Lanai features a built in gas BBQ and bar refrigerator.
* Many interior upgrades with granite counter tops and beautiful mahogany wood trim.
* Living room features an HD TV with a DVD/VCR player.
* Master bedroom suite has a king bed and TV/DVD/VCR player.
* Second bedroom also has a king size bed and TV/DVD/VCR player.
* Third bedroom is the "surf" room with two twin size beds.
* Free Wireless internet.
* HI ID #W95034343-01
Amenities at this property include:
- Top floor unit with ocean views
- 2,364 Sq. Ft. of living space
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Gourmet kitchen with Wolf range and subzero refrigerator
- Dual Master suites with separate soaking tub and walk-in shower
- 3rd bedroom with walk-in closet.
- Covered lanai with built in gas BBQ and wet bar with sink and refrigerator.
- High speed wireless internet at no charge
- Washer & Dryer with detergent provided
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Close proximity to amenity center
- Security gated entry
- Recreation center with non-chlorinated infinity pool and hot tub
- Exercise room with cardio and weight machines
- Barbeque and outdoor dining facilities
- Clubhouse with complete kitchen that can be reserved for private parties
- Overlooks the Hapuna Golf Course
Wai'ula'ula Amenity Center Virtual Tour
- Two of the best white sand beaches in Hawaii (Hapuna and Kaunao'a)
- 2 deluxe fitness centers
- 2 spas and a full-service salon
- 36 holes of golf
- 13 oceanfront tennis courts
- Variety of restaurants and shops
Mauna Kea & Hapuna Resort Virtual Tour
2014 Mauna Kea Resort Fee: $100 account set-up fee + $50/adult (21 and over) and $30/youth (14-20 years old). Children under 14 are free. This is a onetime fee and is good for the duration of your stay.
- Charging privileges at all hotel facilities
- Access to two oceanfront hotel pools and showering facilities
- Use of lounge chairs, cabanas, umbrellas and towels at the beach and pool
- Reduced golf rates at the Mauna Kea and Hapuna courses
- Hotel guest rate at the Mauna Kea Seaside Tennis Club
- Use of two fitness centers (yoga and group classes for a fee)
- Access card for preferred parking
The condo and facilities were exactly how they were represented in the pictures and descriptions on-line. Beautiful view, great location and well appointed condo.
Jon & Jan S., Eagle, ID