Big Island Weather
Wai'ula'ula at Mauna Kea H201
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Kea Resort
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
* 3 Bedroom, 3 Bath ocean view unit with many upgrades.
* Expansive 180 degree ocean views from lanai and living room.
* Enjoy great outdoor spaces with great seating and a built-in Wolf BBQ and bar refrigerator.
* Master bedroom has a king bed and TV/DVD player.
* Second bedroom has a king bed and TV/DVD player.
* Third bedroom has a king bed and TV/DVD player.
* Wireless internet.
* Non Smoking and lanai.
* Unit will accommodate a party of six.
* A check-out cleaning fee of $250 + tax will be collected with the initial deposit.
* HI ID #W30228294-01
Amenities at this property include:
- Top floor Model Unit with best ocean views in complex
- 2,364 Sq. Ft. of living space
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Gourmet kitchen with Wolf range and subzero refrigerator
- Dual Master suites with separate soaking tub and walk-in shower
- 3rd bedroom with walk-in closet.
- Covered lanai with built in gas BBQ and wet bar with sink and refrigerator
- High speed wireless internet at no charge
- Washer & Dryer with detergent provided
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Security gated entry
- Recreation center with saline infinity pool (non-chlorinated) and hot tub
- Fitness studio with aerobic and weight stations
- Barbeque and outdoor dining facilities
- Clubhouse with complete kitchen that can be reserved for private parties
- Overlooks the Hapuna Golf Course
Wai'ula'ula Amenity Center Virtual Tour
- Two of the best white sand beaches in Hawaii (Hapuna and Kaunao'a)
- 2 deluxe fitness centers
- 2 spas and a full-service salon
- 36 holes of golf
- 13 oceanfront tennis courts
- Variety of restaurants and shops
Mauna Kea & Hapuna Resort Virtual Tour
2014 Mauna Kea Resort Fee: $100 account set-up fee + $50/adult (21 and over) and $30/youth (14-20 years old). Children under 14 are free. This is a onetime fee and is good for the duration of your stay.
- Charging privileges at all hotel facilities
- Access to two oceanfront hotel pools and showering facilities
- Use of lounge chairs, cabanas, umbrellas and towels at the beach and pool
- Reduced golf rates at the Mauna Kea and Hapuna courses
- Hotel guest rate at the Mauna Kea Seaside Tennis Club
- Use of two fitness centers (yoga and group classes for a fee)
- Access card for preferred parking
February 27, 2014
We loved staying at Wai'ula'ula! South Kohala Management is very professional and easy to work with. Our unit (H201) was soooooo nice (top of the line appliances and bedding) and had everything we needed to make our vacation very special and luxurious. The view of the ocean was tremendous ~ we were able to watch whales every day. The landscaping around the complex is beautiful..it was fun to walk everyday and enjoy it. The use of the beaches and pools at Hapuna and Mauna Kea were the icing on the cake and worth the small extra fee! Amazing ~ Beautiful ~ Relaxing....we would definitely stay here again!
Dianna S, Sturgeon Lake, MN
May 30, 2014
Everyone at South Kohala Management is very friendly. The home was decorated beautifully and was very clean. We had a fantastic view from the whole condo.
Clay & Linda J, Ontario, CA
Everything was perfect! Condo was beautiful and had everything. Very clean when we arrived. Looked just like the pictures!!! Having privileges at the hotels was so nice. Rental process was easy as were directions on getting keys etc. We look forward to returning and have already recommended you to friends. Thank you.
William & Evelyn R, Brea, CA