Big Island Weather
Fairway Villas at Waikoloa
- Bedrooms: 2 to 3
- Starting from $175 per night
FAIRWAY VILLAS AT WAIKOLOA VIRTUAL TOUR
WAIKOLOA BEACH RESORT VIRTUAL TOUR
Built in 2003, the Fairway Villas are contemporary Hawaiian Plantation designed condominiums located across the lake from the King's Shops. These 2 and 3 bedroom golf and lake front townhomes range from about 1,100 to 1,700 square feet of interior living space.
The Fairway Villas offer an island-style feeling appropriate for the plush setting of Waikoloa Beach Resort. All residences feature a tropical decor, AC, marble entryways, complete kitchens with granite countertops, GE Profile appliances, ceiling fans, and a master suite with a large soaking tub.
The Faiway Villas are a gated, non-smoking community featuring an entertainment pavilion with an infinity edged pool and elevated spa. The poolside picnic & dining area with gas barbecues is perfect for entertaining. There is a fully equipped exercise room for the fitness buff. Parking for one car per unit.
For detailed check-in directions, please click on the following link:
Fairway Villas at Waikoloa Check In Directions
Amenities at this property include:
- Wireless internet access at no additional charge
- Central air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans for natural ventilation
- Fully equipped kitchens with granite counter tops and dishwasher
- 9’ ceilings throughout
- Jacuzzi soaking tubs in master bathroom
- Washer and dryer with detergents provided
- Covered lanai with excellent golf course views
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Expansive fairway, resort and mountain views
- Private gated entrance
- Short walking distance to 2 shopping centers and grocery store
- Infinity edge pool overlooking the 9th hole and King’s lake
- Elevated hot tub
- Fitness room with cardio and weight equipment
- Outdoor picnic and dining area with gas BBQ's and ice machine
- Free wireless internet at recreation facilities
- Reserved parking (garages and carports for select units)
Elevators in all multi-level buildings
Fairway Villas at Waikoloa Virtual Tours
- The picturesque white sandy beach 'Anaeho'omalu Bay (A-Bay). Enjoy free use of beach chairs and access to ocean gear rentals, boat tours and beach side food service & refreshments.
- The largest selection of shopping and dining options on the Kohala Coast. Two luxury shopping centers provide visitors with the opportunity to explore a collection of boutique shops, art galleries, coffee shops and an array of restaurants. Weekly events include live Hawaiian music, hula performances, lei-making, a weekly farmers market and other local crafts.
- A gourmet market located within the resort for convenient access to groceries, souvenirs and other essentials.
- Two championship golf courses, one with oceanfront settings. As a guest of the resort enjoy a discounted rate and other seasonal specials.
- Access to the famous Hilton Waikoloa Hotel where visitors can patronize the Kohala Spa and Fitness Center, the tennis facility, the Dolphin Quest program (swim with dolphins!) and any of the various restaurants and services within the hotel grounds.
- Extensive footpaths transverse the resort grounds providing scenic walking/jogging routes and safe pedestrian access.
- The Kings Trail is a well-preserved Hawaiian monument within the resort. Walk in the footsteps of the great King Kamehameha and discover petroglyphs and other Hawaiian artifacts.
- A gas station located at the Kings' Shops for convenient refueling.
- The oceanfront Lava Lava Beach Club, sip Mai Tai’s as you watch the sunset with the sand under your toes!
- Year round entertainment and annual events
like the Lavaman Triathlon in March, the Celebrity Golf Tournament in April,
the Rubber Ducky Race and Firework Show in July and the Food and Wine Festival
Waikoloa Beach Resort Virtual Tours