Big Island Weather
Mauna Lani Point
- Bedrooms: 1
- Starting from $295 per night
MAUNA LANI RESORT VIRTUAL TOUR
The Mauna Lani Point offers a private escape with tranquil surroundings and breathtaking cliff views. These oceanview condominiums offer luxurious furnishings, fully renovated kitchens and comfortable living spaces overlooking the gorgeous views. Central air-conditioning and ceiling fans are in every room to maximize the tropical breezes. Watch the sunset every night of the year from your private garden lanai (patio). Guests will have use of on-site recreation center with a heated swimming pool, Whirlpool spa, sauna, and BBQ pavilion.
For detailed check-in directions, please click on the following link:
Mauna Lani Point Check-In Directions
Amenities at this property include:
- Spacious interiors with en suite master bedrooms
- Wireless internet at no additional charge
- Ceiling fans for natural ventilation
- Complete kitchen with dishwasher
- Private lanai with stunning fairway views
- Master bathroom with separate shower and soaking tub
- Washer and dryer with detergent provided
- Security-gated community
- Located on a beautiful volcanic bluff on the South golf course
- Amenity center with heated pool, hot tub and sauna facilities
- Recreation pavilion with Barbeque facilities
- Non-smoking property
- Guests of this property will have access to the exclusive Mauna Lani Beach Club and a parking access card will be provided upon check in. Enjoy free use of the lounge chairs and showering facilities. Dine at NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and rent ocean gear seaside.
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.