Big Island Weather
Mauna Lani Point
- Bedrooms: 1
- Starting from $295 per night
MAUNA LANI RESORT VIRTUAL TOUR
The Mauna Lani Point offers a private escape with tranquil surroundings and breathtaking views. These condominiums offer luxurious furnishings and comfortable living spaces. Central air-conditioning and ceiling fans are in every room to maximize the tropical breezes. Guests will have use of on-site recreation center with a heated swimming pool, Whirlpool spa, sauna, and BBQ pavilion.
For detailed check-in directions, please click on the following link:
Mauna Lani Point Check-In Directions
Amenities at this property include:
- Spacious interiors with en suite master bedrooms
- Wireless internet at no additional charge
- Ceiling fans for natural ventilation
- Complete kitchen with dishwasher
- Private lanai with stunning fairway views
- Master bathroom with separate shower and soaking tub
- Washer and dryer with detergent provided
- Security-gated community
- Located on a beautiful volcanic bluff on the South golf course
- Amenity center with heated pool, hot tub and sauna facilities
- Recreation pavilion with Barbeque facilities
- Non-smoking property
- Guests of this property will have access to the exclusive Mauna Lani Beach Club and a parking access card will be provided upon check in. Enjoy free use of the lounge chairs and showering facilities. Dine at NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and rent ocean gear seaside.
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.