Big Island Weather
- Bedrooms: 2 to 3
- Starting from $169 per night
VISTA WAIKOLOA VIRTUAL TOUR
WAIKOLOA BEACH RESORT VIRTUAL TOUR
The Vista Waikoloa condominiums are spacious 2 and 3 bedroom residences. Built in 1991, the Vista condominiums are larger than most properties and have extra living space and ceiling fans for natural ventilation. All units are air conditioned and feature a light pleasant atmosphere.
Just 20 minutes North of Kona International Airport, Vista Waikoloa
resides in a unique and historic setting at Waikoloa Beach Resort. It is
located in the center of the resort providing varied views and easy
access to many of the resort's finest amenities. With a short walk
you'll find a white sand beach ("A" Bay), the Hilton Waikoloa Resort,
the Waikoloa Marriott Hotel, tennis courts, the beach trail, and the
Kings' & Oueen's Shops.
South Kohala Management offers a wide selection of condominiums making it a great choice if you desire multiple units in a close proximity. The Vista's recreation center has a swimming pool large enough to appeal to the fitness lap swimmer, two whirlpools, changing rooms and plenty of space for just relaxing and getting a golden tan in the privacy of the Vista Waikoloa complex.
For detailed check-in directions, please click on the following link:
Vista Waikoloa Check In Directions
Amenities at this property include:
- Central air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans for natural ventilation
- Large covered lanai
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Private lanai access from master bedroom
- Attached master bathroom most with dual vanities and large soaking tub
- Washer & Dryer with detergent provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Hair Dryer
- Assigned parking for each unit
- Views vary from mountain, golf, garden, and partial-ocean
- Centrally located to amenities on the resort
- Gated security entrance
- 75-foot heated lap pool with two whirlpool spas
- Private fitness room
- 24 hr. business center with complimentary wifi
- Elevators in all buildings
- Outdoor dining pavilion with gas barbecue
- Abundant tropical landscape
Vista Waikoloa Virtual Tours
- The picturesque white sandy beach 'Anaeho'omalu Bay (A-Bay). Enjoy free use of beach chairs and access to ocean gear rentals, boat tours and beach side food service & refreshments.
- The largest selection of shopping and dining options on the Kohala Coast. Two luxury shopping centers provide visitors with the opportunity to explore a collection of boutique shops, art galleries, coffee shops and an array of restaurants. Weekly events include live Hawaiian music, hula performances, lei-making, a weekly farmers market and other local crafts.
- A gourmet market located within the resort for convenient access to groceries, souvenirs and other essentials.
- Two championship golf courses, one with oceanfront settings. As a guest of the resort enjoy a discounted rate and other seasonal specials.
- Access to the famous Hilton Waikoloa Hotel where visitors can patronize the Kohala Spa and Fitness Center, the tennis facility, the Dolphin Quest program (swim with dolphins!) and any of the various restaurants and services within the hotel grounds.
- Extensive footpaths transverse the resort grounds providing scenic walking/jogging routes and safe pedestrian access.
- The Kings Trail is a well-preserved Hawaiian monument within the resort. Walk in the footsteps of the great King Kamehameha and discover petroglyphs and other Hawaiian artifacts.
- A gas station located at the Kings' Shops for convenient refueling.
- The oceanfront Lava Lava Beach Club, sip Mai Tai’s as you watch the sunset with the sand under your toes!
- Year round entertainment and annual events
like the Lavaman Triathlon in March, the Celebrity Golf Tournament in April,
the Rubber Ducky Race and Firework Show in July and the Food and Wine Festival
Waikoloa Beach Resort Virtual Tours