Big Island Weather
Villages at Mauna Lani
- Bedrooms: 2 -3
- Starting from $359 per night
VILLAGES AT MAUNA LANI VIRTUAL TOUR
MAUNA LANI RESORT VIRTUAL TOUR
The Villages is a resort townhome development built along the Francis I'i Brown Golf Course of the world-renowned Mauna Lani Resort. These newer (2004) vacation homes are available in two elegant villa models. The Maile, a split-level villa, is the largest in size at 3,190 SF and includes an upper level master suite and the Lehua model is a 2,586 SF two-story villa. Most villas offer 3 bedrooms with 3.5 bathrooms but we also offer a romantic 2 bedroom dual-master Lehua villa with a private pool. All villas feature either garden, fairway and/or mountain views of the beautiful Kohala Coast.
Villa features include gourmet center-island kitchens with bar seating, luxurious bathrooms, spacious bedrooms and a large covered lanai (deck). Each villa is equipped with a built-in wet
bar, under-counter refrigerator and a gas grill for luxurious outdoor dining. They have many upscale features like fully retractable pocket doors, natural stone and granite finishes, vaulted ceilings with ceiling fans and central air for your ultimate comfort.
Guests will have free access to the Villages Amenity Center just a short walk from your villa. The amenity center features a free-form freshwater lagoon style pool, large hot tub, a fitness center, showering facilities and a clubhouse pavilion with a wet bar and catering kitchen. Conveniently located in the heart of the Mauna Lani Resort, guests will find The Villages offer a quiet retreat as well as easy access to all the delights of this historic setting.
For detailed check-in directions, please click on the following link:
Villages at Mauna Lani Check-In Directions
Amenities at this property include:
- Available in 2 elegant models: Maile or Lehua
- Private pool and hot tub with the 2 bedroom Lehua model
- Wireless internet at no additional charge
- Garden, Fairway and/or mountain views
- Vaulted ceilings with ceiling fans for natural ventilation
- Fully retractable pockets doors to outdoor living space
- Natural stone and granite finishes
- Gourmet center-island kitchen with dishwasher
- Lanai with built-in gas BBQ and wet bar
- Washer & dryer with detergent provided
- Non-smoking unit and lanai
- Security gated community
- Located in walking distance to the Shops at Mauna Lani
- Recreation center with a free-form freshwater pool and hot tub
- Exercise room with cardio and weight-lifting equipment
- Clubhouse pavilion with a catering kitchen that can be reserved
- Non-smoking property
- Guests of this property will have access to the exclusive Mauna Lani Beach Club and a parking access card will be provided upon check in. Enjoy free use of the lounge chairs and showering facilities. Dine at NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and rent ocean gear seaside.
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.