Big Island Weather
Hali'i Kai at Waikoloa
- Bedrooms: 2
- Starting from $299 per night
WAIKOLOA BEACH RESORT VIRTUAL TOUR
Hali'i Kai is a brand new (2007) luxury oceanfront condominium at Waikoloa Beach Resort. This oceanfront site is built along the Waikoloa Beach Golf Course and is adjacent to the famed Hilton Waikoloa Hotel.
Features of these beautiful 2 bedroom villas include air-conditioning and luxurious well-appointed interiors. There is a gourmet kitchen and the bathrooms are spacious and luxurious. Both the kitchen and bathrooms have granite counter tops. The lanai features an outdoor living/dining area with a wet bar and spectacular views.
Hali'i Kai is a special retreat with touches like the Ocean Club Pavilion featuring a beautiful swimming pool, a heated whirlpool spa, and an ocean-side restaurant. This gated oceanfront community provides true resort living for discriminating guests. From here, one can walk to the Hilton's incomparable Kohala Spa and ocean-side restaurants, two championship golf courses, and variety of imaginative shops that round out Waikoloa Resort life.
PLEASE NOTE: The Hali'i Kai Association collects a resort fee of $10.00 + tax per day for each reservation (not per person), with a maximum amount of $300 + tax per stay. The resort fee allows guests access to the property and Ocean Club facilities and includes the following:
1. Two electronic entry gate key cards
2. Parking pass
Guest must register with South Kohala Management and will also be required to register and pay the resort fee directly to the Front Desk at Hali'i Kai upon arrival. Hali'i Kai also requires a credit card to be kept on file with a $100 authorization hold placed on the card for loss or unreturned gate cards. Resort fee applies to all guests and is subject to change with 60-days notice by the Hali'i Kai Association of Apartment Owners.
For detailed check-in directions, please click on the following link:
Hali'i Kai Check-In Directions
Amenities at this property include:
- Central air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans for natural ventilation
- Covered lanai with unobstructed ocean views
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with dishwasher
- Stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
- Attached master bathroom with dual vanities and large soaking tub
- Large walk-in closets
- Washer & Dryer with detergent provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Hair Dryer
- Wireless internet at no additional charge
- Gated security entrance
- 29 acres of oceanfront grounds
- Ocean Club Bar & Grill for poolside meals, snacks and cocktails
- Covered dining / lounging areas
- Oceanfront fitness cabana and cascading lagoon style pool
- Sandy bottom whirlpool spa
- Children’s wading pool
- Coconut grove garden with Hammocks, BBQs and picnic areas
- Private tennis and half basketball court
- Tropical landscaping
- The picturesque white sandy beach 'Anaeho'omalu Bay (A-Bay). Enjoy free use of beach chairs and access to ocean gear rentals, boat tours and beach side food service & refreshments.
- The largest selection of shopping and dining options on the Kohala Coast. Two luxury shopping centers provide visitors with the opportunity to explore a collection of boutique shops, art galleries, coffee shops and an array of restaurants. Weekly events include live Hawaiian music, hula performances, lei-making, a weekly farmers market and other local crafts.
- A gourmet market located within the resort for convenient access to groceries, souvenirs and other essentials.
- Two championship golf courses, one with oceanfront settings. As a guest of the resort enjoy a discounted rate and other seasonal specials.
- Access to the famous Hilton Waikoloa Hotel where visitors can patronize the Kohala Spa and Fitness Center, the tennis facility, the Dolphin Quest program (swim with dolphins!) and any of the various restaurants and services within the hotel grounds.
- Extensive footpaths transverse the resort grounds providing scenic walking/jogging routes and safe pedestrian access.
- The Kings Trail is a well-preserved Hawaiian monument within the resort. Walk in the footsteps of the great King Kamehameha and discover petroglyphs and other Hawaiian artifacts.
- A gas station located at the Kings' Shops for convenient refueling.
- The oceanfront Lava Lava Beach Club, sip Mai Tai’s as you watch the sunset with the sand under your toes!
- Year round entertainment and annual events
like the Lavaman Triathlon in March, the Celebrity Golf Tournament in April,
the Rubber Ducky Race and Firework Show in July and the Food and Wine Festival
Waikoloa Beach Resort Virtual Tours