Big Island Weather
Mauna Lani Terrace
- Bedrooms: 1-3
- Starting from $299 per night
The Mauna Lani Terrace is a premier oceanfront property on the Kohala Coast of the Big Island. The Terrace is located adjacent to the Mauna Lani Bay Hotel on the only beachfront condominium site in the Mauna Lani Resort. The Terrace condominiums were constructed among a tropical lagoon setting of ancient Hawaiian fishponds. Just steps from your condo, scenic foot trails weave throughout the preserve and along the beach front. The Terrace is within walking distance to the private Beach Club, the Mauna Lani Spa, the Sports & Fitness Club and various restaurants and resort attractions. Whether you are seeking a private retreat or a great place for families, the Terrace is a prime location for all your vacation needs and has consistently ranked #1 in it's category by travelers on Tripadvisor.
Vacation rentals at the Terrace offer luxury, quality and a real sense of getting away from it all. 1, 2 and 3 bedroom condominiums are available with a range of floor plans to suit any traveler. "Deluxe" units have all undergone extensive renovations and feature premium views. "Superior" units have undergone limited renovations. All accommodations at the Terrace feature stunning ocean views and face the sunset every night of the year. Guests of the Mauna Lani Terrace will receive maid service twice weekly at no additional charge.
The on-site recreation center features a large (22' x 60') swimming pool, hot tub, children's pool, sauna and shower facilities. A large pavilion equipped with built-in gas barbecues, a community kitchen and picnic seating can be reserved for outdoor cookouts. Guests of South Kohala Management will receive an access card to the Mauna Lani Beach Club where you can enjoy some of the best snorkeling on the island! Learn to stand-up-paddle and rent all your ocean sports and snorkeling gear seaside. Privileges include private parking, use of the lounge chairs, umbrellas and shower facilities.
*The Mauna Lani Terrace is a non-smoking property*
For detailed check-in directions, please click on the following link:
Mauna Lani Terrace Check-In Directions
Amenities at this property include:
- "Deluxe" units have been completely renovated
- "Superior" units have undergone limited renovations
- Wireless internet access at no additional charge
- Lanai with built in wet bar
- Central Air-Conditioning
- Ceiling fans for natural ventilation
- Complete kitchen with dishwasher
- Washer and dryer with detergent provided
- Twice weekly maid service included at no additional charge
- Non-smoking units and lanai
- Assigned Parking at no additional charge
- Quality construction and privacy protected by eight inch thick concrete walls
- SKM office located on site, open 7 days a week from 9am - 5pm and 24 hour emergency assistance
- Premier oceanfront location with scenic foot trails
- Large (22' x 60') heated swimming pool and children's pool
- Hot Tub, Sauna and shower facilities
- Community pavilion equipped with built-in gas barbecues, a community kitchen and picnic seating can be reserved for outdoor cookouts.
- Non-smoking property
- Just a 5-minute walk from the Mauna Lani Terrace to the private Mauna Lani Beach Club. Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. If you don't want to walk, you can drive and park in the private parking area (key card will be provided upon request).
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South
Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36
holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and
Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.