C102 is a completely renovated 2-Bedroom / 2.5 Bath Deluxe unit that is available now at a discounted rate! This very comfortable and relaxing "home away from home" unit overlooks Mauna Lani's ancient Hawaiian fishponds and features tasteful light colored wood furnishings and Hawaiian art pieces....
You are here
Located on Ili Kupono or Royal Lands, the Mauna Lani Resort was constructed in a fertile area that was sacred to ancient Hawaiians. It is a peaceful setting of low lying coconut groves, gentle breezes, prehistoric ponds, and distinctive volcanic formations. Here, you can choose from a collection of private resort homes and convenient condos for your vacation rental.
Within the resort are three white sand beaches, 15 acres of fishpond preserve, 27 acres of historic parks, various natural swimming holes, and ancient petroglyh fields. A true natural wonder, Mauna Lani Resort contains beauty not only in the landscape but also in it's regal history. With sparkling coral reefs and crystal waters that encompass the shoreline, Mauna Lani is the ideal choice for those interested in exploring nature in its purest state.
The Mauna Lani Resort provides many options for accommodation, all a delightful combination of tropical simplicity and world class luxury. Guests of South Kohala Management will have access to resort facilities as well as the private amenities specific to your rental. All visitors are welcome to participate in dozens of available activities such as kids programs, sunset cruises, helicopter tours, shopping, and fine dining at award winning restaurants. Come visit us at our check-in office, located at the oceanfront Mauna Lani Terrace, for our tips to explore all this resort has to offer.
- The Mauna Lani Beach Club: Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua’s Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. A key card will be provided (upon request) to park in the private parking area.
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room are available for use for a daily or weekly fee. Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. are also available for a small fee (per class).
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fees apply & are based on per hour / per court.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson.
Mauna Lani Resort Virtual Tours