Big Island Weather
Champion Ridge at Mauna Lani 22
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Lani Resort
- 4 bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Located in the prestigious private resort home community of Champions Ridge, this sprawling retreat offers four spacious bedrooms and 360 degree views spanning the ocean, golf course and volcanic mountains. Champion Ridge 22 is constructed on a large private lot with 3 separate structures surrounded in lush tropical foliage. Located just a short drive to the Beach Club, golf course, grocery store and restaurants, Champion Ridge 22 is centrally located within the Mauna Lani Resort. Special features of the home include a huge covered outdoor lanai and living space with a private pool, hot tub, and grass yard. Climb the spiral staircase up to the second floor sun deck and marvel at the views of the Pacific Ocean and nightly sun sets.
Champion Ridge 22 is designed with high-end finishes, stone floors and new furnishings purchased in December of 2014. The main hale (house) is comprised of a large chefs kitchen, open-concept dining/living area and an en suite master bedroom. The grand master bedroom is it's own separate hale, also referred to as the "honeymoon suite", and boasts a luxurious bathroom with a jetted bath and tropical outdoor shower. A third hale offers 2 private bedrooms and a shared bathroom. There are king size beds in three out of the four bedrooms and a queen size bed in the fourth bedroom. Each bedroom has it's own flat screen TV, outdoor access to lush gardens and total privacy from the others rooms of the house, making it an excellent choice for adult groups.
7 night minimum stay requirement.
* HI ID #W56599730-01
Amenities at this property include:
- Approximately 3,500 square feet of living area
- Home consists of three separate pods for ultimate privacy
- Private pool and hot tub
- Large covered lanai with flat screen TV
- Outdoor built-in gas BBQ grill
- Private sun deck overlooking the pool and fabulous views
- Air-conditioning or ceiling fans
- Each bedroom has a flat screen TV and private bathroom
- Free wireless internet access
- Washer & dryer with detergent provided
- Once a week maid service at no additional charge
- Guests of this property will have access to the exclusive Mauna Lani Beach Club and a parking access card will be provided upon check in. Enjoy free use of the lounge chairs and showering facilities. Dine at NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and rent ocean gear seaside.
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.