Big Island Weather
Mauna Lani Terrace C201
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Lani Resort
- 2 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
C201 is a superbly decorated 2 Bedroom / 2.5 Bath upgraded unit. Upon entering you are immediately drawn to the elegantly decorated living room, which features beautiful Balinese furnishings and a television, DVD, VCR and CD player for your entertainment. The redone kitchen features gorgeous granite countertops with a large dining room table off to the side to enjoy family dinners. Right outside past the sliding doors is a beautiful lanai wit plenty of seating for the family to enjoy the expansive ocean and lagoon views. The master bedroom and second bedroom both feature king size beds and conveniently have their own televisions as well. Special features for both bedrooms include their own private full baths and attached lanai area with beautiful ocean and garden views. This non-smoking unit offers high-speed wireless Internet access and with 1,453 square feet, has enough space to accommodate 4 people comfortably (5th person allowed with purchase of additional bedding). Once weekly maid service is provided at no additional charge (for stays of 7 nights or longer).
* HI ID #W87929780-01
Amenities at this property include:
- Completely renovated "Deluxe" unit
- Located on the second floor with ocean and lagoon views
- Television in both bedrooms & Flatscreen TV with DVD player in the Living Room
- Wireless internet access at no additional charge
- Lanai with built in wet bar
- Central Air-Conditioning
- Ceiling fans for natural ventilation
- Complete kitchen with dishwasher
- Washer and dryer with detergent provided
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Once weekly maid service included at no additional charge
- Non-smoking units and lanai
- Parking available at no additional charge
- Quality construction and privacy protected by eight inch thick concrete walls
- SKM office located on site, open 7 days a week from 9am - 5pm and 24 hour emergency assistance
- Premier oceanfront location with scenic foot trails
- Large (22' x 60') heated swimming pool and children's pool
- Hot Tub, Sauna and shower facilities
- Community pavilion equipped with built-in gas barbecues, a community kitchen and picnic seating can be reserved for outdoor cookouts.
- Non-smoking property
- Just a 5-minute walk from the Mauna Lani Terrace to the private Mauna Lani Beach Club. Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. If you don't want to walk, you can drive and park in the private parking area (key card will be provided upon request).
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.
We were very happy with the unit we stayed in (it had all that we needed and was in very good shape); the location was great (close to the beach, but also close to all the shops that we needed access to for food etc, and close to a couple of good restaurants); and the staff at the Mauna Lani Terrace were always very helpful. There was no problem with noise from adjacent units and there were no headaches of any other kind on that front - indeed, the property was calm and relaxing. The Terrace's proximity to a good sports facility was a pleasant surprise and the whole family took full advantage of that (we bought a one week pass). Being beside a golf course was also very nice and I enjoyed taking advantage of that. So overall a very satisfactory experience and we may decide to go back to Hawaii for spring break next year.
We have stayed for 6 days, the place was beautiful, clean, 2 king size beds with 2 baths and a powder room in the hall. Kitchen was completely furnished, lots of towels, place was quiet. The cleaning service came once, changing all the towels, doing some basic clean up-thank you. Condo is a 3 minute walk from the Mauna Lani Bay Hotel. We have enjoyed the Beach Club. All was great, would return her again.
Renata J., Mount Pleasant, SC