Big Island Weather
Mauna Lani Terrace D102
Get Rate Quote and Book Now!
- Mauna Lani Resort
- 2 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
D102 is a gorgeous 2 bedroom, 2.5-bath unit with stunning ocean and sunset views overlooking Mauna Lani’s ancient Hawaiian fishponds. The living area has a larger floor plan and features a beautiful open kitchen and dining room with tile flooring throughout and graceful touches of Island furnishings and artwork. The spacious living room has lots of comfortable seating for everyone and features a flat screen television, DVD, VCR and stereo system with a pull out sofa sleeper to accommodate any additional guests you may have. The covered lanai features ample comfortable seating and its’ own wet bar for you to enjoy a tropical drink and watch the sunset. Both bedrooms feature hardwood floors and are located on opposite ends of the unit to give guests the utmost privacy. On one end, the large master bedroom offers guests a king size bed and television as well as a attached lanai and a beautifully upgraded master bathroom with a dual sink vanity and large walk in shower. On the other end is the second bedroom, which features two twin beds with a television as well and also features a full-attached bathroom and access to the main lanai. This non-smoking unit has high-speed wireless Internet throughout and with well over 1,450 square feet has enough space to accommodate a maximum of 6 people. For your convenience we provide full size washers and dryers for our guests to use as many times as they are here as well as twice a week maid service.
* HI ID #W30200406-02.
Amenities at this property include:
- "Superior" units have undergone limited renovations
- Located on the first floor with partial ocean and lagoon views
- Television in both bedrooms & Flatscreen TV with DVD player in Living Room
- Sofa sleeper for additional guests
- Wireless internet access at no additional charge
- Lanai with built in wet bar
- Central Air-Conditioning
- Ceiling fans for natural ventilation
- Complete kitchen with dishwasher
- Washer and dryer with detergent provided
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Twice weekly maid service included at no additional charge
- Non-smoking units and lanai
- Assigned Parking at no additional charge
- Quality construction and privacy protected by eight inch thick concrete walls
- SKM office located on site, open 7 days a week from 9am - 5pm and 24 hour emergency assistance
- Premier oceanfront location with scenic foot trails
- Large (22' x 60') heated swimming pool and children's pool
- Hot Tub, Sauna and shower facilities
- Community pavilion equipped with built-in gas barbecues, a community kitchen and picnic seating can be reserved for outdoor cookouts.
- Non-smoking property
- Just a 5-minute walk from the Mauna Lani Terrace to the private Mauna Lani Beach Club. Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. If you don't want to walk, you can drive and park in the private parking area (key card will be provided upon request).
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods. Call (808) 881-7922 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room for a fee of $35 per person / per day or $275 per family / per week (Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. available for $16 per class). Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fee: $30 per hour / per court. Call (808) 885-7765 for rates and more info.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson. Call (808) 885-6655 for rates or tee times.